TKR Unwanted... But much Kneedead TKR

ADE17D8E-ECDA-44E5-9AFE-8EF435B466B1.jpeg

Wishing everyone on this fabulous site a very Happy New Year.... Hope 2020 brings health, love & Joy.

Both my March Hip & October Knee are doing very well... thanks to Bonesmart for all the support ... much love Chrissie xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy New Year Chrissie! Sending lots of love and best wishes to you. xxxxxx ❤️

45878.gif Dear Chrissie ... sending you some dream dancing shoes ... :heehee: :loll: ... well, we can dream ...

I am sorry to read of your dear friends. I know how you feel as a friend of ours of 45 years passed a couple of years ago, in his early 60s.

I just want to wish you and your family a healthy and peaceful year. Please keep in touch. Sending love and hugs always.

Floral New Year.gif Izzy xx

:hi:
Hope 2020 is a wonderful start to a decade of health and happiness for you.:flwrysmile:

Dear Izzy @Izabel I love my new dancing shoes... thank you.... it’s my dream to get back to dancing on a Saturday night... I just love it!!
Happy New Year my darling... hope it’s the best one for you... & that your health goes from strength to strength & you can enjoy everything in that beautiful country of yours.

Yes, it’s so sad with our friends.... Im going to the hospital with her on Monday .. she has to have bone marrow taken..... it’s so sad that they are both so unwell together.... neither of them are coping too well with their diagnosis...
Life is not fair.... me & my darling hubby Bill will do all we can for them.... last year I lost my bestie of 45 years to cancer..... so hate that disease.

However, my knee is doing good... still struggling with stamina & stiffness but it’s still early days so I’m not complaining at all!!!

However, we have booked a holiday with all the family in May to Malta... looking forward to that!!

Much love. Chrissie xxx

Wishing you the very best New Year @Mojo33
With so many thanks for your support this year...... such a blessing you are!!!
Much love Chrissie xxx

Finally got around to dropping in... it’s been a difficult & busy few months.
However, my new knee been fabulous.. no pain, great ROM, extension getting there.... working on stamina but it’s been so wet here that too much walking has been difficult... but Im so pleased Ihad it done.Hip is also very good! .. hope everyone is doing well

love Chrissie xx❤️❤️

My stamina is also a bit slow at returning.
Might be partially due to age, plus a bit of radiotherapy last year might not have helped

working on stamina but it’s been so wet here that too much walking has been difficult
It's been horrid Chrissie! So glad you are seeing positive results. Let's pray for a bit of sun to dry up the mud and let us enjoy the great outdoors!

@Tykey
I cant seem to get up to speed!! Yes, age Im afraid is catching up... but so enjoying life without pain...
your radiotherapy must have held you back too.... fingers crossed some fun will help!!! cx

So happy to read your post and to hear that you are doing so well despite the dreary British weather.
Hopefully it won't be too long ...if all else fails the Algarve is only a 3 hour flight today was 23 degrees - bliss x
Today went on my first proper hilly hike with dh and the dogs knee managed brilliantly although i wasnt overly confident the fear of falling kinda holds me back but i managed just over 2.5 hours and nearly 14000 steps
Keep us posted xxx

Hi lovlies
Just popping in to catch up on everyone...
I’ve been signed off by Consultant... he’s pleased with both hip & knee which are both great.....I’m so happy with them.
It’s been a sad time with our friends... 3 diagnosed with terminal cancer in the last few months... one sadly passed away & funeral was last week. The others are having treatment which is giving them more time...it’s so hard watching them go through this. However, we are trying to keep their spirits up as best we can....
The weather is showing signs of a gradual improvement so a few more walks have been great... still doing as much as possible despite the coronavirus situation.... feel we may well be getting more restrictions soon... have booked hols to Malta in May but fear that may be postponed...
Take care ... Chrissie c

Hi Chrissie Good to hear from you, so sad about your friends life can be so brutal ...glad to hear your hip and knee doing great xx
Yes, the virus is quite alarming we are slowly going into lockdown here with schools closing and all social gatherings being cancelled soon we will all be quarantined at home but if it takes drastic measures to eradicate/contain so be it.
Trouble is the Algarve is a tourist destination and mostly all our lives revolve around it so I fear this year will not be good for our economy.
My 5 month has passed - mainly all good :) new knee is behaving, my other knee is challenging ...haha probably jealous of al the attention other operated knee is getting haha
Keep us updated and stay safe xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your friends. That is so sad. Life just kicks ya in the butt sometimes. I am sure it must be really difficult seeing them deal with it all. They are lucky to have you as a friend to support them.

Just thought I’d pop in & see how everyone is going.... hoping you are all coping with your restrictions due to Covid-19 Pandemic...

It’s a strange old world at the moment...but I’m happy with my 1year old hip & 6 month old knee...
they are both fantastic... no pain... can do most everything I want to do now... gardening, decorating, walking my dogs... so blessed...

Take care everyone... luv Chrissie

Hi Chrissie :flwrysmile: funnily I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing - so happy to hear all is well and your knee doing great :yes!: Likewise on the whole I can now do most things occasionally I get the odd set back but hey ho such is life - Take care and pop in from time to time xxx

:wave:So good to read such a lovely happy update.

Glad to hear you are doing well.
Hope your summer is Sweet.:flwrysmile:

Hi Hoppy. Oddly, I thought of you yesterday. I saw a picture on the news of a few people striding over the top of Beachy Head. Now we can travel to exercise, I hope you'll soon be up there. Post a photo of the event, won't you

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom