Hoppy Nanny
big-cheese
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,846
- Age
- 74
- Location
- Bognor Regis
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
Dear Chrissie ... sending you some dream dancing shoes ...
... well, we can dream ...
Izzy xx
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United KingdomIt's been horrid Chrissie! So glad you are seeing positive results. Let's pray for a bit of sun to dry up the mud and let us enjoy the great outdoors!working on stamina but it’s been so wet here that too much walking has been difficult
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Portugal
United Kingdom
Portugal
United Kingdom
Portugal
funnily I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing - so happy to hear all is well and your knee doing great
Likewise on the whole I can now do most things occasionally I get the odd set back but hey ho such is life - Take care and pop in from time to time xxx