gertie
post-grad
@Hoppy Nanny I just caught up with your knee thread--sounds like you're doing really well--outings and driving are all good for the spirit and a sign that the knee is progressing nicely.
United Kingdom
Portugal
United Kingdom
Portugal
and I'm going to drive my low bmw Manuel car as physiotherapist has taught me how to get in and out without getting stuck - my DH is going shopping with me to give some support and hopefully from Next week (weather permitting) I can drive myself to and from physio classes xx
United Kingdom

Portugal
United States
United Kingdom
United States
Portugal

United Kingdom
Portugal
United States
United States
and leave a hug
I read elsewhere that you have some friends suffering with terminal illness. I'm so sorry as it must be difficult to watch those you love struggle. I hope you're doing well with your knee recovery. it's hard to believe it's been over two months already since your surgery. Much love to you with wishes for many blessings in the New Year!
Portugal
or in my case fast walking ...
. Update on my progress which I'm hoping is similar to yours at nearly 10 weeks am able to do most day to day living...
United Kingdom