raylo
senior
You can try to slide the seat back a little to where you can get the pedals around after a little back and forth. Then after using that position for a couple of sessions... or even during one of those sessions... move the seat back up a notch up or 2 and try to make 'em go around on that setting now that you are warmed up better. In my experience the PT guys aren't that knowledgeable about bikes and the effects of seat position. Make sure you log the positions you are using so you can repeat this consistently.
As for the buckling... we have all had it. Worse in the beginning week or 2 but IIRC I had one or 2 episodes later on. Not usually anything to be worried about... unless maybe you let it catch you so off guard that you fall or something.
As for the buckling... we have all had it. Worse in the beginning week or 2 but IIRC I had one or 2 episodes later on. Not usually anything to be worried about... unless maybe you let it catch you so off guard that you fall or something.
6 week update
I was able to rotate the pedals backwards on the recumbent bike on Monday at PT. I was really happy about that. It hurt, but I did it. Still can’t go forward yet.
United States




