TKR Two New Knees and Hot to Trot

Status
Not open for further replies.
new knee in June Diana my dear friend, the Dr and hospital are two hours away..his office is right next to the hospital..

I put a compression knee sleeve on the knee to kind up help keep it pulled up..it helps some. Yes, I have plenty of pain meds, and I took an Oxy a few hours ago. I' only in pain when I walk on the knee when it grabs and feels twisted because something doesn't let it move right.

I think I will be back in surgery before the 6 weeks if this keeps up. It is horrible in the morning when I try to get up and walk for the first time..just locked up.

Thank you for your love and concern Diana..it means so much to know others can relate and care :friends: :friends: :friends:
 
RestAssured. Sonja, oh that is just great!! Your surgeon is having surgery just when you need his help. Can his office staff write the note for you? Man, between your 'Capsie' and my 'grabby' we are quite the pair!!
 
Good morning, I have just been reading your thread, your an amazing lady so positive, loved the reading. Thanks Regards Leonie, From Down Under.
 
Toni,
Just wondering if you have gotten a second opinion?
Wish you were not having to go through all of this, hope your weekend was OK.
 
Toni, I just caught up with you thread and I am appalled at that OS of yours, he needs to be brought down! Very shabby dealings for a surgeon! Shame on him, he's lost his mind! No one should be treated like you have, and he seems to think it's all okay? Pathetic human being! If you can stop him from experimenting on someone else you would be doing a great service! It's a crying shame that you had to be put through this my friend! :console2: Please keep us updated as to your outcome! (((HUGS)))
 
RestAssured. Sonja, oh that is just great!! Your surgeon is having surgery just when you need his help. Can his office staff write the note for you? Man, between your 'Capsie' and my 'grabby' we are quite the pair!!
Ami will be working on that for me! After all as I said on my thread, "he would hate to upset his model patient, and have her tell the doctors that he brings in to see her any horror stories!" :rotfl:
 
I am sorry you are having a bad day, It was a big day a couple of days ago and I am wondering if the knee is now is saying what it think about all of this. I am glad in a way that everyone agrees that this was a very serious lack of communication. Please keep me informed on all of it. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Stay postive my good friend. Tashia
 
Toni,

You know we are always here for you! Please continue to post in good times and bad! Your doctor's other patient's may be looking for answers also. People here understand and care about each other in the good times and the bad! :friends:
 
Hello Toni,
I hope you are feeling a little better today :) as I was taking my walk today..I got to thinking :umm:
Have you " googled" your surgeon ? Possibly other patients have written any problems with their surgery.
Also, you & I live in 2 of the best states for medical treatments ( ca.& ma.) & doctors.
Have your husband do a "google"search for best ortho's in your state.
See if you can see one for a second opinion.
I hope this helps....
Diana....June sunbeams :SUNsmile: ...
 
So sorry that you are feeling so down - I think it may be wise to get another opinion even if you decide to go with your usual OS

Take care :friends:
 
Toni, Where or where can you be? Remember we care. LOL Tashia
 
Hello Toni,
How are you today ? Please post when you feel up to it :)
Thinking of you,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Toni!!!

Where are you my friend? I have no one to share my trouble's with, or keep Diana in line over the warriors! She is going crazy I tell you, crazy! :whistle: :heehee:
 
Dear Toni,
When I don't hear from you, I worry :sigh: when you are up to it, could you send a little post ?
I'm thinking of you always :console2:
Diana.....June sunbeams :SUNsmile: :kittykiss:
 
I really hope that you are OK Toni and are off somewhere getting some help for your problem

Take care :friends:
 
I just talked to Toni and she isn't feeling well. She is having some knee pain but her main concern is her stomach. She is going to see a doctor soon. Keep her in your prayers. Take care Tashia
 
Dear Tashia,
Thank you for updating us about Toni ( you are a wonderful friend). I long for the day I check her thread &
Hear some good news :) she has been through so much :console2:
Of course we will :angel: for our Toni.......
Best wishes, & hugs coming her way,
Diana :kittykiss:
 
Thank you tashia ! You sure are a wonderful BoneSmartie friend, like Diana said! I also can't wait to hear some positive news from Toni.

(((HUGS))) Toni! :console2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom