Guest viewing is limited

TKR Two New Knees and Hot to Trot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you today :) I hope you get your results & find a reason for your swelling.
Hugs,
Diana :friends: :console2:
 
Hi Titianlady I am watching your post with interest to see what your ultrasound results are. I had my LTKR on 13th June so 1 day before you - and I also have a strange lump that has become very hard. They originally thought it was a haematoma but it doesn't seem to be being absorbed. In my case though my ROM is very poor at 62 so it appears to be stopping my bending as well as making walking and everything else difficult. I see my OS on Thursday.
Hope you get some answers soon. I am thinking of you :SUNsmile:
 
Grrrr don't you just hate it when people don't call when they say they are going to :gaah: - so I hope that you have managed to chase down your ultrasound results today

HorseyLady - I still have a very hard lump from my hematoma which is affecting my bend because of its position in the muscle above my knee - although it is (slowly) getting smaller from fist-sized to a hard flatter swelling around 2-3 inches in diameter. When I asked my OS post-op about it he said it was common with patients who have (ahem) more fat tissue :blush:
 
Dear Toni,
Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you :friends: I hope everything is fine & you are
Resting comfortably.
Sending you hugs & well wishes :SUNsmile:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Dear Toni,
Still thinking of you always :friends: hope all is well :)
Healing thoughts coming your way,
Diana :kittykiss:
 
Toni, I am getting worried about you. Are you ok? Have you heard from the doctor? Did the patch work? Please keep us posted. I know each knee is different as it heals from the operation but you haven't posted for while. Let us know. Tashia
 
Yes Toni, where have you been kiddo? How's the knee coming along? Hopefully you're on a vacation and enjoying yourself. Let us know how you are when you get a chance my friend! (((HUGS)))
 
Hi, everyone, I have heard from Toni and she is ok. As you know Toni has been having problems with her knee and is feeling a little down about it. Tomorrow she sees the doctor to find out whats going on. Lets all pray that a answer is found and that is a simple one. She will get back when she starts feeling better. Everyone do take care and if you have a few minutes send Toni some postive waves or some prays. Tashia
 
Dear Tashia,
Thank you so much for finding out about toni :) we miss her terribly & have been worried
About her.
Sending her :angel: her doctors app. Goes well.
Healing thoughts go out to her tonight :console2:
Diana. June sunbeams :SUNsmile: praying for our Toni

P.s...Tashia you are a wonderful friend :flwrysmile:
 
Well, Toni.

I leave you alone for awhile and you disappear! You know we understand your frustrations; heck I could climb on a plane and we could scream together! :gaah:

I guess that will have to do for now, but please know I am praying for you and I am looking forward to your next post! It isn't the same without you my friend! :friends:
 
Hi Toni, i've been checking here everyday and was pleased to hear that Tashia had been in contact with you. I join all the others who are hoping you get some answers today.
:friends:Wanda
 
By the way Toni, you could let one of the warriors massage your leg! It would be "as good as new" in no time flat! :heehee:
 
Toni,

You know I am worried about you. You have always tried to cheer me up when I am down. I really hope you get to feeling better soon my friend! :console2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom