traceys
graduate
Aw @Teecup thanks (hobbles over and offers a squishy hug)
I’ll fill you in on my life philosophy:
If I wake up in the morning in my bed listening to sleet hit my windows and pull on wrinkled clothes to go eat a cold bowl of cereal before a hard physio. ... I already have it better than someone battling death, or homelessness, or poverty or starving. I have nothing to be bitter about so take whatever that day gives me as a gift.
I’ll fill you in on my life philosophy:
If I wake up in the morning in my bed listening to sleet hit my windows and pull on wrinkled clothes to go eat a cold bowl of cereal before a hard physio. ... I already have it better than someone battling death, or homelessness, or poverty or starving. I have nothing to be bitter about so take whatever that day gives me as a gift.
Canada
did you do to it??” It’s going to be a looooong session.
Dr Lounge, ice, and good drugs will welcome you home!


I got lucky wasn't worse.





for a few days. No more errands or tasks until Wednesday. 

