Trying to not chicken out this time, any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Trying to not chicken out this time, any help?
so Joeski
[Bonesmart.org] Trying to not chicken out this time, any help?
you'll be glad you did!


Take care, keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Trying to not chicken out this time, any help?
 
Joeski, I just got the chance to catch up on this thread. Look at all the people who are here to cheer you on and support you-- from all over the world! While we've all had issues during recovery, I don't think any of us would go back to our old lives of pain and disability that only got worse every day. You can do this. Life will be better after. Count on it.
 
Well I am just waiting now for next Wednesday. I still have a lot of cleaning I should be doing but I just can seem to get to excited to do it. None of it is all that pressing to be done. Cleaning isn't really fun so when I'm really tired all the time it makes it so much easier to think about doing it but then do some reading on here. I have about 8 & 1/2 days. I am over that man yelling & screaming in the hospital, thank you everyone for your help.
 
Joeski You made me laugh about the cleaning vs reading on here!! Me too....:heehee:
I'm glad I could do that for you. Now I get to avoid even thinking about cleaning because I can respond to your post. I just got up and drank a cup of coffee really fast to give me a boost of energy to maybe go clean something but now I get to post!!! Since I just posted I need to find another article to read. :yahoo:
 
I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning. I would clean one room, then sit down and rest, then begin again and so on and so on...everything takes so much effort...cleaning, dressing, driving, walking, getting in and out of bed....cannot remember when something felt easy,
Suzanne
 
I still have a lot of cleaning I should be doing but I just can seem to get to excited to do it. None of it is all that pressing to be done. Cleaning isn't really fun so when I'm really tired all the time it makes it so much easier to think about doing it but then do some reading on here.
I can sympathise, that tiredness from being in pain and trying to do everyday things is awful. Hee hee, I'm still not running around the block, but it's coming! Not long now Joe!
 
Joeski you did it again... GMTA!!!! :whistle: :rotfl:

Mamarey Suzanne, I know the tiredness, but I seem to be having better luck pacing myself recently (maybe my hip knows it's for the boneyard, and is scared so is behaving?????). And no kids at home right now, and no real job. But vacuuming is quite the major deal. As is cleaning the bathroom.

octopus nice to meet you! :) You are two weeks tomorrow!!!
 
octopus aww thanks! I'm still trying to get the hang of following everybody hither and yon, and I keep getting sidetracked, (and thus not followed you yet, bummer) and then I find I've spent far too long enjoying myself here. Here is a good place to be. And.. I love love love "Bionic Octopus" . That caught me before I knew how to sort things here out, but the pictures it brought to my mind LOL LOL....
 
I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning. I would clean one room, then sit down and rest, then begin again and so on and so on...everything takes so much effort...cleaning, dressing, driving, walking, getting in and out of bed....cannot remember when something felt easy,
Suzanne
@ Mamarey Hello, that is how I feel except cleaning of the rooms. I clean a little bit of a room then tell myself this is unfun, boring, never ending and so tiring & blahhhhhh.
 
@ octopus Well one week from today I will be about 15 to 18 hours from being fixed. I still am in awe in how BoneSmart has me ready willing & able to do this. My conspiracy theory. You have all been hired by my wife & kids and Mom & brothers & sisters + coworkers & the OS, PA & nurses to put this "BoneSmart" together to hypnotize me through the mini laptop I use then with a snap of someone's fingers it will all go away. Did I solve the mystery? :scratch:
 
I can sympathise, that tiredness from being in pain and trying to do everyday things is awful. Hee hee, I'm still not running around the block, but it's coming! Not long now Joe!
The worse part for me is I think should I save this mail to read it when I'm awake or should I throw it out. Did I pay this bill or didn't I. Simple things are so hard.
 
A strange question for you all now. How long until I can cut my right legs toe nails? It is like a circus act right now for me to do it so my son or wife ends up doing it.
 
Good luck Joe. I was nervous that I would wake during surgery, too many rubbish horror films, I blame the hubby. And people with opinions on an operation they knew nothing about. 3 weeks ago today I had it and had no memory at all. But no sickness either, which I have with the general. Some amount of pain, but the staff will make sure you're comfortable. X. Don't worry and relax, soon it will be over and then you'll be glad it's all over.
Aud
 
Joeski :skep: conspiracy? Me? :skep: I think I can still do my toenails...after a shower. I won't tell you how long it's been tho....it was not fun. But obviously I have to do them before surgery, or the OR staff will be totally grossed out :yikes: :sick:
I'm hanging out here an hour longer than I should, because the next part of my day is active, and I don't wanna!
 
@ octopus Well one week from today I will be about 15 to 18 hours from being fixed. I still am in awe in how BoneSmart has me ready willing & able to do this. My conspiracy theory. You have all been hired by my wife & kids and Mom & brothers & sisters + coworkers & the OS, PA & nurses to put this "BoneSmart" together to hypnotize me through the mini laptop I use then with a snap of someone's fingers it will all go away. Did I solve the mystery? :scratch:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I can neither confirm or deny! :wink:
 
Well I'm finally down to 7 days of waiting when I wake up on Wednesday. Thank you once again everyone who has helped me see the light.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom