- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,887
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi Alto2,
It's so nice to hear from you. Thankfully your husband received some good news. I am sorry for his lingering discomfort and hope the addition of a new medication brings him more relief.
It sounds like your recovery is going really well. Doesn't matter if it was slower, you're getting there and that's what counts. It's understandable that you're moving away from the forum. We've appreciated you sharing your journey here and supporting others along the way. I do hope you can stop by periodically to let us know how you're doing. May you and hubby be richly blessed.
@Alto2
It's so nice to hear from you. Thankfully your husband received some good news. I am sorry for his lingering discomfort and hope the addition of a new medication brings him more relief.
It sounds like your recovery is going really well. Doesn't matter if it was slower, you're getting there and that's what counts. It's understandable that you're moving away from the forum. We've appreciated you sharing your journey here and supporting others along the way. I do hope you can stop by periodically to let us know how you're doing. May you and hubby be richly blessed.

@Alto2