Alto2
Reaction score
50

Latest activity Postings About

    • Alto2
      Alto2 reacted to Layla's post in the thread TKR Tortoise, not hare with Like Like.
      Hi Alto2, It's so nice to hear from you. Thankfully your husband received some good news. I am sorry for his lingering discomfort and...
    • Alto2
      Alto2 reacted to sistersinhim's post in the thread TKR Tortoise, not hare with Like Like.
      Thank you for being part of the Bonesmart family. It's great to read how well you are doing! Come on back anytime and add to your thread...
    • Alto2
      Alto2 reacted to benne68's post in the thread TKR Tortoise, not hare with Like Like.
      I am glad to read that your recovery is going well. I'm sure you've read in others' threads that many of us find we continue to...
    • Alto2
      Alto2 reacted to eaglemom's post in the thread TKR Tortoise, not hare with Like Like.
      I'm so glad you stopped by to catch us up. It sounds as though things are going well for you. It is interesting about swimming though...
    • Alto2
      Alto2 replied to the thread TKR Tortoise, not hare.
      Hello and how lovely to see your message benne68. I have been thinking of posting for the last week. Things have been rather busy here...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom