Guest viewing is limited

THR tomorrow's the day !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you're in so much pain and feel so low, hopefully they will find something soon, just think to the future with no more pain or limping.
 
Chin up mate . will all be worth it in the end , I have had to return early from a pub crawl as could only hobble to first pub and can't drink due to meds .Even if I have the same experience as you, will be worth it to get my life back...Just think positive thoughts of being pain free
 
britchick, I'm moving this over into the recovery forum

I'd like to change the title too - anything you'd prefer?
Or we can leave it till you get home! :snork:
 
Hang in there brit chick it does get better honest, once they get your meds soerted it will be fine. :console:

Billy
 
Hi Britchick,

I missed your posts, now you are over on the post surgery I found you! Yay glad you are out of surgery, hopefully by now you have had your blood transfusion I'm sure this will give you more energy. Plus hope they have figured out a good pain med routine for you that's so important right now!

Sending you lots of good thoughts, lots of love!

xxooxx
 
Hi Britchick

Sending you a big hug:console:first day after surgery is pretty rough,once they get your meds sorted you'll be suprised how quickly you feel much better.Keep you chin up lifes so good on the other side :yay:
 
Britchick, I hope you're feeling better. Maybe you are sick from the anestehesia... that stuff really got me sick so they made sure to give me a spinal. Keep your spirits up... they'll get your meds fixed and working. Lots of love and prayers.
 
Brit1chick :yay:. So sorry to hear about the post-surgery pain. Hopefully they have sorted out the pain meds for you by now. Hang in there okay? It WILL get better.
 
Had a better nights sleep, changed my meds to something beginning with T ....cant quite remember what it is and now I'm going to give morphine orally a try, just one at first to see if I can take it.
I really need to get out of this bed !!!
 
So sorry that you are feeling not so good... It will pass...

I will tell you a funny story to try and make you laugh.. Cos Dingbats suggestion of a couple bottles of red made me remember... When I had my daughter here in OZ we lived in the outback, and by the outback I really mean back of no where... We only had a very basic country hospital and when they found I needed a blood transfusion they did not have any of my blood type on hand... So they advertised on the outdoor theatre screen... Long story short, a fella turned up, they hooked us both up to each other and pumped his blood into me!! Later that night they couldn't understand why I had a severe case of the giggles.. It turned out he had been drinking!!... I kid you not this is a true story. It was long before the procedures they have now around the collection and transfusing of blood.

Feel better soon, like Jo said nothing like a drop of the red stuff to put colour in your cheeks and get you laughing again :)

Lots of love, Sandy xx
 
Hi Babe,

Just caught up with your thread, as we've all been saying IT WILL GET BETTER !!!!!
Don't be in any rush to do what you think you ought to be doing let your body be your guide, do things when you're ready and not before!!

All the best

Charlie xx
 
Tramadol?
[Bonesmart.org] tomorrow's the day !!!!


Even better when taken with 2 paracetamol!
 
Yep, it is tramadol ! Just taken my first steps, was ok once I got off the bed . I'm fully weight bearing on my leg and it didn't really hurt. Thanks to everyone for keeping my spirits up and not allowing me to lose hope x x x
 
Sounds like they finally got your "cocktail" just right Britchick! Should be smooth sailing from here on out. Slow and steady now - and lots of :sleep:!
 
Hi Brit
Congrats on your first steps and getting the right drugs to control your pain. Sounds like you are feeling better and good luck
 
Excellent news Britchick.....once they get pain under control you can worry about resting and getting well! Glad you are in spirits not long to go and you can go to the lovely comforts of your own home! xxooxx
 
Have been on Trammy for about a year , really pleased for you , all downhill from now on , keep us updated as useful to know what to expect
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom