You cannot wait any longer, from how you describe it. It sounds terrible and painful. If you can't see the doctor this afternoon, you have to get down to the emergency room. Take genlte care.
Not sounding good sharon would it not be better to pop into hospital to get that checked out and something done about it, they would give you an injection there instead of waiting on the docs appointment.
It would prevent the infection taking control and the situation getting any worse take care Sharon
thanks everyone, I managed to get an earlier appointment, so I've had my tetanus injection and have a course of antibiotics to take ! just hope my foot heals soon, had to cancel three classes down the gym this morning !
thanks everyone, I managed to get an earlier appointment, so I've had my tetanus injection and have a course of antibiotics to take ! just hope my foot heals soon, had to cancel three classes down the gym this morning !
Hi Brit1chik,
I have been absent from the site since I felt better BUT when I saw your post about the nail I HAD to poke my head back in. Was going to tell you to get that tetnus shot. Glad you did.
Lots of threads on your surgery. Sorry you hit a rough patch. Hoping all from here on in is perfect!
Take care.
Joanne
So good to hear from you again, Sharon!!! I'm glad to hear your hip is doing well. Darn nail! But you did the right thing by getting on it. Puncture wounds are infection waiting to happen.
You lucky lucky person Sharon was in Majorca a few years back Palma Nova just along from Magaluf thought it was going to be really roudy but really enjoyed it good atmosphere and some lovely places to eat out and Palma was beautiful as well.
Been a couple of years since I have been away Corfu then had my Extension, new window and doors, new back boiler, now a new bathroom cramed it in with getting my hips done go in a week on Monday to get the left hip done then fancy getting away somewhere nice and warm. Cyprus or France sounds nice.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.