TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @NanaMoon27, @hopefaith,@Judlepip, @dogwheels, @madinana, @Jopzilla,@kneeper @waitingtogarden, and all other friends, hope all is well with everyone. @kneeper, you hit the nail square on the head. Many times I come home and just cannot do anything but bath and bed.

This weekend I do not plan on doing nothing, but go through paper work. It is pouring raining today and has been humid and some showers for the past few days and I have been feeling this weather in my bones for the past 2 days(RA pain). My neck, whole back,and shoulders have been getting hit the hardest with pain. I have been in so much pain since yesterday midday, that the pain meds are not holding me. It has now lead me into a migraine headache. I am trying to break that pain as well. I have my mom this weekend, but I will also have the home attendant at my house :egypdance:. She helps me with my mom and with the house, irons my uniforms and clothing, cleans the bathrooms, tidy's up the kitchen, and does anything else that she can do. She has seen me in my worst days.She even irons my younger sons clothes. I tell her she doesn't have to. I give her extra money and much of the time she gives it back. She is doing what she does from the heart.

It is supposed to rain for the next 4 days.Usually when the rain starts, the pain lifts. So far pain is still here. Will just rest and pain meds :chillpill:around the clock while awake. Hopefully will get some relief from pain. One good thing is that the I have been feeling better knee wise now that I have started PT and doing the exercises and the therapist has been doing the deep tissue massage. Everyone have a blessed pain-free weekend. :yes!: :loveshwr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope the pain lets up for you, as having RA I know what ya going threw. :angel:being ant your way
 
Hi to all @Nana moon 27, @Jozilla , @madinana, @Judlepip, @hopefaith, @dogwheels, @waitingtogarden , and any one I have overlooked, I got through the weekend, and made it to work on Monday. Just got home at 11:30am as I went to hairdresser after work. Don't know how I did it, but with the grace of God was able to sit through the process of hair coloring and twisting. This way I do not have to deal with hair-fixing in the am when I may be moving slow. Also will be traveling with friends to St Lucia on Friday so more time for sun and fun. Both my legs are killing me for certain after going all day. As @kneeper you would say, this is not an evening for trying to exercise. No way. Hope everyone has a good night and day. Take care and try to remain pain free. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy your trip! I hope you have fun and also rest up! Hope you post some pictures.
 
@chestnc Hi! This is the first place I have been on in days. I have been bumped off countless times, and have been unable to post on my own thread. You tagged me so I was able to go through the tag to get on. Just know I have not been able to get on, so I have been M.I.A. but not by choice. It has been 6 days and I SO miss being able to know what is going on with everyone. (Yes, I have reported my issue with the problems section.)
Sorry to use your thread this way @chestnc. It has been my first port hole in days.
So happy you are able to do so much admidst your pain. Do you go with a group to St. Lucia? I hope you pain stays at a tolerable level.
Thinking of you.
~hopefaith
 
Low maintenance hair sounds good to me!
 
@Nana moon 27, @hopefaith, @Judlepip, @dogwheels, @madinana, @Jozilla, @Ellejay, and any other friends. Thanks so much hopefaith for your well wishes. Yes I did go with a small group of friends. the same small group I went to Panama (last month) trip minus 2. Just got back last evening. Had a nice time. It was a short trip. Was so exhausted that I went to sleep and woke up about 2 hours later, so that is why I am up now. We did get a fair share of down pour rain, but it does stop quickly and the sun comes out. Currently we are having torrential rains tonight which seems like it will not stop at all. My plants in the front have over taken the front yard. They really like being in the front to grow.The green Zucchini plant is all over the place. @hopefaith, no problem, you can use my thread to get the word out or to reach folks. No problem. Many are still having issues with the site. I did before I left, but seems like whatever kinks have been occurring for me have worked out. Hope everyone is as pain-free as can be and have a god night's sleep and great rest of the day. Will be posting some photos of the trip. Did not take many this time around.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @chestnc - glad you had a good trip in St Lucia and good to see you back on here.
You really haven't missed much due to the site misbehaving. Everyone has been attempting to post where and when they can, but most of us have got a bit discouraged with waiting for pages to load and have waited for things to be put right.
Sounds as though you have a bumper vegetable harvest - the rain certainly makes them grow fast.
Looking forward to seeing some photos of your holiday.

XXX
 
Wow, what a fantastic selection! Sorry I can't tag, I'm reduced to using the App, since yesterday I haven't been able to type answers using the full version on my iPad. I'm so glad that your pain is a bit better, long may it continue. Xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmartĀ®
 
Hope you get some good rest after your trip. :sleep:
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, @hopefaith, @Judlepip, @dogwheels, @madinana, @Jozilla, @Ellejay, hope you all are doing well.@Ellejay, I am so glad that the site is behaving for you, and so glad you can tag. You can tag me in anytime. I meant to tell you Ellejay I like your new avatar as well. Beautiful background. So glad to see you on my site. Everyone is welcome here!!. I was having trouble pulling photos out from my ipod mini, until someone suggested the way to do it and I had forgotten one of my sons had shown me how to do it that way... Duhhh.... Technology. I was trying to post this, this am and the site was being worked on. So I will try to post some photos now. Hope everyone has a good day. @Nana moon 27, and @Jozilla, praying :prayer::praying:
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
for the both
[Bonesmart.org] TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA
of you and your up coming surgeries. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Those drinks were called Bob Marley drinks, made with the colors of the Jamaican flag.
 
Hello @chestnc

Your pics are so lovely. How are you doing? I've missed being around properly on here. It's 4.10am here and I'm wide awake. Totally crazy. I'm going down for a snack to see if it will settle me. We got back from Wales about 2am. I struggled to get out of the van when we pulled up as we travelled for 21/2 hours with out stopping...ouch!!!! I'm going to copy out the letter from the chest clinic tomorrow and post it on my thread when I get a chance. I had to smile as the surgeon has referred to me in a letter to my GP "it was with great pleasure that I reviewed this lovely lady...." My husband laughed and said the old cliche "that's no lady, that's my wife!" The rat!!! I laughed though. How sweet of the consultant to say that x x catch you laterxxxxxx

Love Nana moon 27xxxx
 
@kneeper, I did get some rest the day after. I went to work today and tomorrow then the weekend off. I have been rather achy and RA aching up both in the am in the morning and when I returned home. It poured down raining torrential rain, so I did not feel well yesterday and this evening.
 
Hi @ Nana Moon 27, you were so much missed. Welcome back. You know I am not even certain what was in the drink. The bartender rattled something off.. and we just said okay. There was another coco-nutty drink we were having as well that was very good. Don't remember the ingredients in that one either but it was good. Thank you so much for the virtual hug Ann. You are the are the bestist (my new made up word).
 
Ah God bless you @chestnc

I've really missed being around. Those drinks just looked divine. I adore anything coconut e.g Malibu and pineapple (yummy) or piƱa colada type (well I used to). Forgot what alcohol is for the last 8months. Catch you later

Love Ann xxx
 
@chestnc I am so glad to be able to get around to threads. It has been waaaay too long. Your photos are lovely. What an inspiration you are! Truly. I say that a lot and I really feel that about you. I so get the weather stuff. I can feel it coming usually two days ahead. My PT says there is no scientific proof to that. Seriously? WE know don't we!
Again, it is so wonderful to get back on threads and catch up with you!
Many prayers for you,
~~hopefaith
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom