THR Timo50 Recovery

@Timo50 Excellent. I know several motorcycle enthusiasts, and it seems that nothing can replace the feeling of freedom in riding a motorbike.
 
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you continue to do well, making steady progress.
Enjoy the rest of Summer! :wave:
@Timo50
 
Hi all, hope everyone is doing ok.

The thigh and groin pain I had seems to have subsided, so I guess it was just from overdoing things.

I'm still amazed and thankful every day at what a difference a new hip has made to my life.
 
:wave: @Timo50
It is phenomenal how life restoring this surgery can be.:happydance:

Knowing how to back off, and give it the time it takes for all the niggles to subside is a big part this first year.

I am now into my 5th year post-op, and am still very grateful.:chuckmarch:
 
It's a true miracle, and I remain so grateful. We get little niggles and hitches, but can reverse them easy enough if we continue to pay attention to them.

So glad you are feeling better!
 
I'm still amazed and thankful every day at what a difference a new hip has made to my life.
Yes! its awesome and I never tire of sweet sentiment from a grateful heart.
It's good to read you're doing so well. May it only get better. :)
 
Hi all, thought I would check in, 10 months post op and all is still good, in fact, I forget most days I ever had it done.

My left hip has started to give me some minor pain, but this time round I will get it done when the time comes, I wont suffer years of pain like before, so I'll be back on the post op threads at some point.

Hope everyone is doing well.
 
:wave:@Timo50
Nice to see your update...
Ridding oneself of chronic hip pain is indeed Sweet:happydance:
Sorry to hear lefty is complaining...
Let us know when you get a date for #2
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom