Guest viewing is limited

TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes!: Great report! You've certainly been on a very large roller coaster! Glad it's slowing down finally! I think you absolutely made the right decision to do PT on your own. My extension was at about 3 when I quit PT. i could feel it when I stood for very long. Today while I was cooking, I realized that I was standing perfectly straight! Proof positive that you WILL continue to gain flexion and extension. I hope not going to pt will give you peace.
Big hugs!
 
Great report! I think the decision to stop PT is good. Sounds like you are set up with all you need. Don't over do!
I think dairy isn't my friend either and causes inflammation but I LOVE it!! Have read somewhere that some people crave what they are allergic to. :shrug:
 
:yes!: So happy for you Janis that you are starting to feel real progress. I'm also glad you decided to stop PT. You are really doing great!
 
Well, I called PT and canceled. You know what happened? Not a thing. All that worry for nothing. My Darling works out on the elliptical while I ride my bike. He will be my PT partner. :friends: It was a bit too cold to walk outside, so I did all my chores inside and got plenty of exercise that way.

I am cautious to say anything, but today was a "normal" day! :chuckmarch:
 
That's great! Good job on the normal day Janis and here's to many more.
 
So glad to hear you're doing better. Yes, a normal BM can be such s good thing !!! Love your sense of humor. Hope you keep improving and feeling well.
 
@Timetolive so glad you are feeling better on all your issues! I can't believe the bruising took so long to disappear - hopefully more OS will get the message that Xarelto does not work for TKR! You have been so supportive of everyone else and it is so wonderful to hear that you finally have some good news of your own to report. I hope this lovely trend continues.
 
Really pleased for your decisions and progress!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom