Guest viewing is limited

TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear you are having pain in your knee. Do you have an appointment with your OS?
 
Karri, ice is the focus of the day.

Marian, thank you. No, I have been trying to give it time to get better. I know that a soft tissue injury will get better usually in 6 weeks with improvement as the time goes along. I am about ready to call though!
 
Hi Janis @Timetolive so sorry to hear you are having pain, I hope the icing and anti inflamatories help and that it is just a minor hiccup. So glad to see you stopping by. Take care :flwrysmile:
 
@macduf387, Madeleine! Thank you for stopping by. How is knee #2 doing?

The pain has escalated, so I have an appointment with my OS today. Ralph always makes life interesting!
 
My secondary right knee is doing well it will be 3 months old on Sunday. ☺️ It still swells during the day and does not like wet weather. It is different to my other knee in that I seem to have a little more swelling and still some pain at night. Otherwise starting to walk more and just getting on with life. I hope all went well with Ralp at the OS. Take care.
 
@macduf387, Madeleine, I am sorry your newest knee is being such an individual! I have always had continued swelling in Ralph. The OS diagnosed tendonitis of the Patellar tendon. he showed me exactly where the pain was I was having and described it in the same way I would. I am on a prednisone pack and rest. Hopefully, this will help. I had X-rays also, but have not heard from them. Thank you for asking. As you say, getting on with life! Might as well, it is a glorious thing!
 
The hope the prednisone helps your knee feel better. These knees just seem to have a life of their own and don't always want to cooperate.
 
Janis, I'm hoping the rest and prednisone pack are helping. Guess the knees want us to remember they're still the boss!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom