Eman85
big-cheese
Two Weeks!! I'd say I'm on track and a lot of this is coming back to me. Last time at 2 weeks the surgical tape was driving me crazy, last night it was irritated. We removed the tape this morning and boy does it feel better! I quit the walker around Thanksgiving. I took the pain pills as prescribed for the first few days and then as needed which wasn't much. Haven't taken anything since then. Log leg has diminished and I can lift it OK. This side is different as I had no limitations last time. This time I couldn't lift it and my knee tended to fall inwards. Very minimal bruising along the incision and that was the only swelling. Used the polar pack continuously even while sleeping which I think helped all of that. Been getting out walking and will probably go driving later today or tomorrow.
The hard part is having the patience! So many things I want to do but so far reading,Netflix and Youtube have kept me content. Turned cold so now I get to feed the woodstove.
The hard part is having the patience! So many things I want to do but so far reading,Netflix and Youtube have kept me content. Turned cold so now I get to feed the woodstove.
United States
You're taking the tried and true slow and steady path...but it sounds like you're fast approaching the cabin fever stage.
At least it's cold so it's not like punishment to stay cosy in front of a fire. Keep up the good work and happy healing to you.



