Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

Yay! A drone photo. Looks good! Blue skies, sunshine :SUNsmile:
Nice to see you back at it.
Hope you have a great end to the week! :)
@Fractured
 
28! Yikes:scare:
How have things been for you since this last one? Are you still having alot of pain?
I sure hope not!
Pic is phenomenal...a little too close for neighbors for me however.
Hope today is a great day!:tada:
 
Yes thigh is still sore, So is the femur... But Im walking everyday and it gets a little better each day!
 
G-O
S-L-O-W
I'll bet you have ants in your pants since you've had so much down time.
Don't want to see you in the ODIC.
Wishing you and wifey a great end to the week!
@Fractured
 
Hello my Bonesmart Pals.... Well 2 hours of flying last evening, 2 hours this morning.... Shot pics of the same home being put on the market. Feet swollen... Left leg a lil swollen. But it was worth it. Got the granny support hose on today and keeping the legs up. Im sore but its a good sore!! Got to rest the legs so I can shoot interior video tomorrow
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
 
Beautiful photos! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear your weekend was awesome.
Good that you're chillin' when necessary. Don't forget your ol buddy > :ice:
Have a wonderful week!
@Fractured
 
So glad you are able to get out as I'm sure that you needed it for your sanity.:dubious:
I AM happy to hear you followed it up by "assuming the position"
You should do that immediately following your shoot today also.
Don't make me anxious for you this early on @Fractured :beg:
Got the granny support hose on today and keeping the legs up
I'm sure you are making this look rock:heehee:
Wishing you all the best for a good week!
 
I tell ya my feet and legs are tired. Just the lil editing and practicing with the handheld gimball this morning wiped me out. Feet are lil swollen. This is the video gimbal I use... https://www.cinema5d.com/the-ultimate-dji-ronin-s-review-and-tutorial-video/ ( copy and paste ) It is very demanding physically. Thank God I use it for Real Estate and not all day long shoots. I will be wiped out and gladly will sit tomorrow to edit and relax.
 
Hello... Still have a sore leg but it got a good workout. Here is my first MLS Video since coming back. Pain wise.... My thigh muscle and the femur are sore other than that.. Not so very bad.. If you watch closely at the walking parts you can detect my limp LOL

600K and its yrs.... I live in the poorer section of this area at half the price LOL

 
Great work! It looks nice. I'm sure it will get people interested in the listing.

Sorry you're still dealing with some discomfort, hopefully it eases soon.
Remember heel-toe walking - Let your heel hit the ground first followed by toes.
It takes a concentrated effort but I believe you'll notice a difference. Give it a try.

I assuming you were cautioned to use an assistive device until you're no longer limping.
Obviously when you're shooting you can't, but otherwise I hope you are if you're still limping.
I hope you have a great weekend!
@Fractured
 
I'll take it!
I'll have to set up a 70 year mortgage!
Oops, never mind.
Too many neighbors, I forgot.
But the video is very compelling.
What a cool job you have.

Yes, I'm with Layla. Don't do too much of that...we want you to be doing well for Christmas, dear @Fractured :ok:
 
Perfect! Glad to hear you're feeling good.
Sleep = healing. Our bodies do their best healing while we're asleep.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
@Fractured
 
:ok: Happy to hear it.
You have had such a rough year...love to see you go into 2019 with a great UnderStanding (see how I did that:heehee:)

Hope you're weekend is Sweet!:SUNsmile:
 
Oh my goodness! Those xrays are so painful to see! I also can't believe you were sent home in that condition. My fracture looks like a hairline crack in comparison (and it's healing well, so I'm told). When my surgeon informed me of the fracture, he said it happens in about 1 of 100 cases, but again, it sure didn't look like yours!
Forget the PT - just let things heal - you have to. Take it slow - if there's one BIG piece of advice I help hearing (and finally listened to) on this forum is, don't overdue it. . . especially under your circumstances.
Let us know how you're doing - I wish you a relatively pain-free weekend.
 
And of course life wouldnt be interesting without a hiccup. I developed an abscess or something. Its like a giant 1.5 inch pimple/boil right on the scar. Thank God its all superficial. Ortho said it could be a stitch that didnt dissolve. I'm already on Antibiotics so he said let it heal and lets see what happens. Other that that hip seems ok, Thigh is still sore and healing! Hope everyone is doing well!!! [Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
 
Oh my stars...could you just get well already?:heehee:
You just like to worry us worry warts to death.

I'm sure it's fine...I had a stubborn stitch but am also sure that every little thing makes you nervous!

Hope it goes away quickly!
Have a good evening, fractured!
 
@Fractured that hip is like a demanding child! Time to behave itself and get on with life. Fingers crossed just bump in your recovery road. Please keep us updated!
 
Hi @Fractured
I Yi Yi, it's never ending. You must get so frustrated.

I don't know if it's even fair to ask Josephine to weigh in on a photograph, but I'm curious about her thoughts on it. @Josephine are you willing to comment? Or is it too much to ask of you without seeing the incision scar in person?

Hopefully this latest display spits a stitch, or resolves soon. Please keep us posted.
We're in your corner all the way.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom