Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

Um...er:unsure:
I MIGHT have been bluffing.:whistle:

So glad you are moving around. How is that incision healing? Do they do a check on it from time to time?
Thank you for taking the time to encourage the other members wife who is in the 'midst of the madness' and hopefully offer her hope.
You have certainly been weathering your own storm and that is very gracious of you!:)
 
I second Mojo's sentiment. Thank You for sharing your story with that woman.
I'll bet it gives her hope.

That's the great thing about the forum. Another member just mentioned today she felt hopeful after reading a thread unfamiliar to her. A thread of someone who stopped by to update after many months of not being around. She had a prolonged recovery and is doing great now. Sometimes that glimmer of hope is all those who are struggling, or not progressing as they'd hoped need to keep on keeping on.
It was generous of you to share your story with her, Greg.
A great rest of the week to you! Let us know how your Ortho appt goes tomorrow.
@Fractured
 
I forgot to tell you guys. Ortho says no Therapy!! He says keep doing what I'm doing at home. If it hurts don't do it. Bike riding is OK as long as i can tolerate it. I walked a mile and I was beat!!
 
It's so great to be reading all of this. :yes!:
Still feels like it hasn't sunk in at times.
You're finally on your way. FOR REAL! :happydance:It's so awesome.
@Fractured
 
:egypdance:fractured is on the mend!

Getting your mojo back after so much will take some time I'm sure.
You know you have a fan club that is cheering you on...so please don't overdo.
Hope your Weekend is sweet.:tada:
 
@Mojo333 You aren't kidding?? I ran errands the other day. Or should I say limped errands?? Just 3 stops Ortho, Walgreens and Frys food store. You would of thought I ran a marathon. I was wiped and I really didnt do anything?? But I get stronger everyday.... have a great weekend as well!!
 
I just noticed how much space your signature takes up...oh my stars!!!
Let's not add to it any time soon, okay?:nah:
 
@Fractured
I am sadly following your journey so now 'following' you!

I am in hospital on 2 strong IV antibiotics having been opened up for Hip Revision and closed after having pus flushed out and antibiotic spacers put in femur and cup. Waiting for results of what I have!!!!!! ..... other than a blown up thigh! Strangely have no pain, only on paracetamol and anti-inflammatory twice a day. So I am still in the dark. Complicated because I had breast surgery on the same side plus knee replacement in March.
Life is great ... NOT ... but so full of surprises.

I send my best wishes to you and reading your progress has been enlightening.
 
@Fractured - you rock! My husband has a small drone (snigger!) and loves it. Wants to take it on holiday but worried the batteries (lithium something) break the aircraft rules.

In the meantime I hope you continue to have a great recovery. You certainly deserve it. NO PT!
 
@Mojo333 Im a bucket a bolts! LOL

@Izabel Hang tough. If I can do it, so can you. It's not fun but you will prevail!!! Keep us posted!! It's hard to keep a positive attitude so we are always here for you in Bonesmart

@SurreyGirl No... YOU ROCK!! LOL Tell hubby I take mine on planes all the time. Just allow more time with TSA. Ive never had a problem. Tx for the kind words

@clodaghcov HA HA Right now you could catch me!! LOL

This is one of the Real Estate shoots this week.... Bottom middle home is up for sale.... Have a great Wednesday everybody!!
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom