Hip Infection THR from hell

Wonderful progress!
You're getting there and it seems your new OS is taking every precaution.
I'll bet it pays off and you're golden this time. It's been a long journey, I don't need to remind you.
You've maintained such good spirits through all the adversity, it's admirable.
Happy to hear the heavy dirty diaper walk turned into a limp :heehee: Prayers will continue.
Stay in touch and enjoy the weekend!
@Fractured
 
I kind of progressed to a limp versus the 18 month old with a full diaper walk.
:loll:
Lovely description!
I'm feeling very hopeful!
Too many people on your side not to have this on its way to healthy.
Let that wound vac get the job done!
Wishing you all the best today!:roseshwr:
 
Just saw your nice Frankenstein scar! Ouch and ouch.:umm:
Is wound vac done?
Hope you are liking your new home!
Wishing you a good day and a good weekend.:ok:
 
@everyone UPDATE... Monday morning, 08 Oct, @ 0700 hours will be my last IV of antibiotics. Levels are great. Picc line will be out by Mid Morning. Wound vac will no longer be as of next Friday the 12th. Walking fairly well. Still have a limp and my leg/hip and lower back fatigue easily. But mow that I dont have to worry about sweating all my bandages and tape off I can walk my ars off!!!
 
Praise the Lord! This day has been a long time coming.
I'm so excited for you to be able to move forward. Wifey too, she must be ecstatic!
You can't forget about us now, you owe us a few drone pics and some updates.
You're not off the BS hook with us yet. That's BoneSmart :wink:
Enjoy Sunday and lose the Picc line on Monday :happydance::yay: :yes!:
@Fractured
 
:egypdance::yes!::egypdance:
You go boy!
Thank you for answered prayers!
:angel:
 
@everyone... I AM A FREE MAN. No Picc line or wound vac!! Of course I will stay in touch. I will stop in to say hello and encourage other hippers to keep pushin!! Thank you for all the prayers, support, and well wishes. This forum is a Godsend!!! Here is a panoramic drone pic I shot last night before the storm hit. It's actually 10 pics or more merged together!!! Talk soon!!! Greg
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
 
:yahoo:Oh Hallelujah!
The picture is awesome but the news is even more awesome!

You sure better come back around and let us know you are doing well!

Truly very happy for you.:tada:
 
Such wonderful news!
I'm so very happy for you. I'll bet you feel normal again!
What a photo above, thanks for sharing.
Keep your promise to stop by because you know we're going to be thinking of you.
Hope your week is great!
@Fractured
 
@Fractured Stopping by to check on you and I see you're free. So, so happy for you. That is fantastic news! It was a long hard road but we did it! Do stay in touch please, take care and enjoy your freedom!
 
Aww, you're welcome!
It's wonderful to share in your happy ending. You had us at first post, at least that photo did.
Will never forget that!! Couldn't be any happier for you, Greg.
@Fractured
 
Wondering if you've been going non-stop with your new found freedom?
I hope you're balancing fun times with rest.
Wishing you a great week!
@Fractured
 
@Layla Yup I tire easily still... I do to much and the femur and thigh muscles say OH KNOW YA DON"T. I can move around but not like I want to. All in good time. Hip feels good.
 
Take it slow....you'll get there.
Look how far you've come. You're body has been through a lot and it's still healing.
Give it time and the rest it needs to get back to normal.
So happy that is all behind you now!
A great rest of the week to you.
@Fractured
 
All in Good time...yep.
Behave...you know we are rooting for you...and watching you..:skep:
You aren't the only one who has a drone, ya know:heehee:
Have a sweet day, friend.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom