Hip Infection THR from hell

Hopefully you hear soon. I know you two must be anxious to put this behind you.
I'm excited for you both. I just caught a glimpse of that x-ray photo again,
on your first post and that photo never ceases to cause a gasp. You've been through so much!
Can't wait to hear a date....
Hope today is a good one!
@Fractured
 
:fingersx: and toes crossed that you hear something soon.
Have a Good Day!:flwrysmile:
 
@Fractured Great news! The time will go by quickly and you'll be on your way to a full recovery. Good luck with the move! Don't overdo it!
 
Finally!:yahoo:
You aren't moving anything young man...but yourself!:no-fin:
You can supervise....
Very happy you got your date, @Fractured .
Please stay well until then.
 
Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you.
Two weeks from today...that time will fly by. Just think how good you'll be feeling in a few short months.
Please take it easy with the move. Nothing heavier than a pillow :heehee: You can sit and boss the help.
Enjoy the weekend!
@Fractured
 
@everyone... Haaa I couldn't move anything if I tried. I can barely walk with a walker.. We move in this Tuesday. And of course mother nature will make us sweat.... Only going to be 117. LOL It's even to hot to fly the drones! Sad day today... My daughter and her boyfriend flew back home to the friendly city of Chicago this morning. Was a very nice week. I even walked about 4 blocks yesterday... Went to a movie. Had to be wheel chaired after that. I was beat. Nice visit none the less... So... I am 12 days away from #3! I will post some aerials of the new diggs as soon as I can heat permitting. Hope everyone is doing/feeling great! Greg
 
Don't try to distract me with flattery!
I'm watching you:skep:

Hope you're doing okay...you know your fan club will be here when you get the go ahead.:yay:
 
It'll be here and gone in a flash! @Fractured
I'm excited for you to move forward and for your wife also.
So..are you all moved in, every box unpacked and all contents put away? :loll:
Only been three days, right? Took me weeks last time we moved. Hubs would go to work, I'd look at the stack of boxes, felt like doing this > :bawl: but dug in instead. It takes time to figure out where to put everything, realizing you didn't get rid of enough stuff! :hairpulling:

Can't wait until you're all settled in and comfortable, surgery behind you, several weeks from now and you can share those drone shots you promised. It's coming....only 6 more sleeps :sleep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Have a great weekend. It's your last with the spacer! :yay:
 
This is your week!! It's finally arrived.
4 more sleeps and your big day will be here.
I hope you had a nice last weekend with the spacer because she'll soon be history. Yahoo! :yay: :happydance: :yes!:
A great week to you!
@Fractured
 
I'm going to wear this spacer out.... All the standing on one leg for a few minutes then sitting to rest. Then back up on one leg again. I'm sore but its a good sore. I wish we were all unpacked. I have about 12 boxes of photo and drone stuff in my office alone! Day by day!
 
@ everybody... Happy Surgery Eve.... I will let you all know how it's going just as soon as I can!!!
Thurday 1pm Arizona time.
 
Time to get @Fractured back together again.
Recovery has droned on (couldn't help it)
But I am happy your day is finally here.
Sincerest best wishes.
:friends:
 
What a nice surprise for me. I was a day off on your surgery date somehow.
It's TODAY, yahoo! :happydance::yay::yes!:
Prayers going up this morning for your comfort and that it's nothing but smooth sailing today.
Can't wait to hear you're resting comfortably and on your way to true healing.
Up till now was just a practice run. You know what they say, "practice makes perfect"!
@Fractured
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom