Hip Infection THR from hell

Hope your pain is managed and you are being well taken care of.
Sending good mojo:angel:
 
Wake up, Wake up, your fans await.
Look out your window we're waiting for you to appear :rotfl:

Your fans > :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hope today is a good one.
We need a :thumb: That's all, just a little ol :thumb: so we know you're breathing.
@Fractured
 
Peek a booooo. I came home yesterday evening. Surgery on Thursday went well walked 30 feet hours after surgery. Waked 250 feet twice Friday and yesterday. Feels good to walk again.i have no pain and never used anything but Tylenol. Lots of oozing when I sit wrong or stretch to hard. So far I feel great. Sorry if I have bad typos. Still laying in bed. I don’t have my readers handy. Lol. Thank you for all the prayers
 
Yay, @Fractured !
So happy you are home.
And Pain Free!:egypdance:
Made my Sunday knowing you were home and comfortable (as is possible at this point)
Thanks for giving us an update.
Hope your day is sweet!:SUNsmile:
 
Yay! You're breathing! Was getting a tad worried about you.
You sound amazing. To read you have no pain after all this time will be the best thing I hear all day.
I just know it :yes: Praise the Lord :happydance: I couldn't be happier for you.
@Fractured
 
Thank you again for all your support and prayers. So far so good. Still no pain. Just a bit of pinching on my 20 something inch long scar???? I was oozzing a lot so laid around yesterday. Blood pressure was thru the roof. I think from anesthesia. Feel pretty good today No leaking on the scar. Even sitting at the pooter ( computer ) I can stand un assisted. walking isnt a problem at all. I dont think I will need the walker after a couple more days!!! Hugs to all again for all the great support!!! Greg
 
@Fractured Fantastic news! So happy for you. It's great to have some sense of freedom after what felt like an eternity.

I'm doing really well. Im walking with my cane now and practicing without it. I've just started my 3rd week post op.

Keep up the good work! You'll be dancing with yourself very soon!
 
@Fractured ...what exactly did they do on your August 20 surgery.
Take the spacer out and...?
Want to clarify it on your surgery date signatures
Hope your day was peaceful asked you are doing well!

And quit trying to drop those walking aides so quickly!
Your signature is long enough...not a competition!
 
Last edited:
Great news...Things are looking up!
How wonderful that you're not in pain.
Thanks for your openness in sharing your story and allowing us to walk alongside you.
I couldn't be happier for you, Greg
Many your days only get brighter.
@Fractured
 
@ Everybody Thank you for the well wishes. Had to go to the surgeon today. My wound keeps oozing. They had me on 2 325 Mg of Aspirin per day. Stopping that for a few days to let this thing close up nice and tight. Other than that walking around the house and feeling great!!! I would say that by weeks end i will be using crutches or just a cane. I still have ZERO pain!! Tx again!
 
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Glad to hear you are out of that horrid pain.:yes!:
 
You sound to be doing wonderfully well done, I finish my IVs next thursday, pic out friday then the waiting begins!!xx
 
Happy Wednesday!
Zero pain...wonderful news and long overdue.
Hope the wound closes soon.
Stay in touch and enjoy the day :)
@Fractured
 
Happy Sunday Everybody!!! Looks like the incision has finally closed. I'm walking with just one forearm crutch. I made myself coffee for the first time in many months. Wow what a journey. All my friends in this forum sure helped make it better! TY!!!
 
You're doing so well!
Long time coming and well deserved.
And just think....it's only the beginning.
Let the good times roll :happyfeet:
@Fractured
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom