Guest viewing is limited

TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Tashia, I am so sorry about your friend. Until we are in their shoes we can not judge their decisions. But that doesn't help you. So sorry.
 
Debbie, I know we can not judge what other decide or do. I found out more today and it really makes me wounder if I wouldn't make me the decision. Life can be hard at times and seem so unfair but the truth of the mater its life. My stomach not doing the best, not surprised about it. Trying to settle back down and get back in gear. The good news is my knees have been great. I must say my right has really come around and so has my left. Now is only my feet would be good. Pretty good day to say the least. Everyone take care and do have fun this weekend. :puppysmooze: Tashia fell of her :bicycle1: and trying to get back on :bicycle2:
 
Tashia,
Sorry to hear about your friend, we never have all the information that a person bases their decision on, we have to accept they did their best.
I am happy to hear your knees are better, just hope those feet come around for you.
Hope you are back on your :bicycle1:.
 
Pumpkin, Thanks, I did go and geat new inserts for my shoes. When I wore them home. It felt good. Now I hope it continues. I don't know whats going on with me. I don't think I am hurting bad enough for all medicane and yet I have lots on anxious which is a simption for that I am in pain. When I don't take the pain pill I don't become obsive that I didn't take it unless I have pain. I take them only like I surpore to or less amount. You noticed I said, so is my stomach is pain because its trying to tell me I hurt. It has happened perfore more than once. So I am going to start taking the pills just as they are stated on the bottle and see what's happens. If the tummy and my axienty goes down I know that I was not taking my medice for pain right. I wish my head would stop buzzing. I know I need to be around people but I will not drive with pain pills in me so what am I surpose to do. We don't have a good bus system at all. So I am in problem which I need to solve. What a mess. I hope everyone had a good day and tomarrow even better. Take care and stay safe. :puppysmooze:Tashia :bicycle1: Really trying to stay on.
 
Hi Tashia -Just catching up with you. I'm so glad to see that you can appreciate the good times even among all the stressful things going on in your life. I hope you've had a peaceful day today.
 
I need to work on balance. Last week was a very bad week but a very learning one, I think. I want so bad to be among people so bad that I started cutting back on the medication to soon. What happen is my stomach started hurting because it was trying to tell me I wasn't using enough. If I hurt I also get nervous. So I start to stay home because I cry a lot when I nervous. I do know my friend is real bad, I still need balance. Life happens and it does hurt. But I need not to let it take over me. So here is my problem, I need to take the medications but I need to get out among people which is very hard since I will not drive with pain pills in me. Really must work on this big time. I started taking my medication right today and will no dought take a couple of days to get balance. But transportation is the big one. Does anyone have any suggestions? Tashia has fallen off her :bicycle1: and is trying to leave this :bicycle2: and return to :bicycle1:
 
Happy Birthday to your hip!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!
For transportation, apply for the local disabed bus, you qualify.
 
I second the advice about your local transit system's disabled-passenger bus or van service. Around here you have to make an appointment and often share the ride with other passengers; it can take a bit longer because the driver has to keep adjusting the route (Bassplayer would know something about that, because it's analogous to the Israeli system of "sherut," or shared taxis, where the route often changes with each new passenger). But it gets you there affordably. Here in Chicago, the buses "kneel" to allow even wheelchairs on & off; and about half the train stations in the city have elevators, escalators or are at ground level. The suburban ones have ramps. And around here, wheelchair-accessible taxis cannot charge more than standard ones; drivers have the discretion to let you sit next to them if you can't climb into the back seat because the step is too high or there's insufficient leg room. Can your doctor prescribe a non-drowsy pain reliever, or something topical that'll put the relief where you need it and keep it out of your stomach and bloodstream?
 
I am having a party all this week for a year old hip. Tomarrow will be cookies with ice cream, You are all invitied and bring what ever you want. All calorie free. :puppysmooze:Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Pumkin and I are having a party this week, l year on her knee and one year on my hip, same day. We still have plenty of all from all fats and calories. Come and bring what you want and join. One year is a big thing since I have very little pain and can cross my legs. My OS said I have no restrictions. WOW What a wonderful year. Now I am free. All take care and have a good one. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
I've got cake and a little wine
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
to add to the party! So lets all dance
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
and have a ball!
 
Today I went to a class and the doctor said, "That if you have a prescription of a pain medication that you can drive." Is this true. If you take the pill you are under the influence, right? I find this so confusing.
Today is still party time, I love the idea of dancing and maybe and chapane. I think everyone at the party should get a big hug. We have all made it this far. Wow! Aren't we lucky to be able to be so free and to be pain free. the pain now is nothing like the pain we had. For those of you that haven't had the replacements you are also welcome to join us. We will celebrate your birthday too. I have plenty of ice for those you still need it. Wouldn't be cool if we could really have a party and get to know each other but we can use our imagine and still have fun. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1: :thankyou: for coming to the party.
 
The fireworks were great and so were the hugs. What wonderful way to celebrate a birthday. We are still having the party so come and join us. Lets all get together and hug those of us that are having a ruff day with pain and emotional ups and downs no matter what. Hugs on.
 
Today I am having an end of summer swim party, water temp is 90 degrees. Swim noodles and a beach ball will be available.:yay:
Your knees and hips will love it.:SUNsmile:
 
I am not giving you legal advice (my malpractice carrier won't let me), but regardless of what your doc tells you, it is illegal to drive under the influence of a controlled substance--or any drug that is known (or you should be expected to know) to impair your faculties, including reflexes and reaction time. Given the choice between freedom to drive and pain control, I'd choose the latter every time. Better to miss out on an event than to risk loss of your license or cause physical harm to yourself or others.
 
My knees, hips got to go sewing for three hours. Very tired afterwards and tender but did feel good to get out. Got a ride home and hopefully a ride to a special event next week. Really feel I have make a turn around. The pain is more like dull pain. Foot was more of a pain than the rest. One more day of party. How about mile hike and then singing around the lodge to watch the sun go down for the end of birthday party week; My hip would like to thank all of those who came and join Pumpkin knee for our 1 year birthday.
 
Glad to hear you were able get out for sewing for a few hours!
Ready for the hike and sitting around the lodge this evening.
Resting up for the return to work tomorrow.
Thank you everyone for a wonderful knee and hip birthday week for both of us.
 
Back
Top Bottom