Guest viewing is limited

TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Today was a good day. :SUNsmile: Got to the storage and was able to put some stuff in. :yes!: On the bad side my feet were horrible. :hairpulling: They were so sore, I mean 4 or a 5 level of pain. :shocked: Must see a doctor about this. :sos: Also I did forget to take my meds and it might be that they were keeping my feet in check but must get them checked. Always something.:skep: After eating out after doing the storage which was a interesting they told me the wrong locker but was able to get it straighten out. :scratch: I went home and sleep for almost 6 hours. :yawn: I know that was long but my body must of needed it. Got a phone call that I wished I hadn't gotten. :yikes: My friend has turned for the worse and now they said she isn't going to make it. The world will be a very sad place without her. I find myself crying ever time I think of her. :beg: She has such a beautiful gift of being able to put quilt together. She makes so many for young boys and girls. I know we all come and go but this one is hitting me really hard. I know this next month is going to be hard because in September we start making stuff for Christmas and Judy is so much of a part of it. Judy did need a hip replacement and we had talked about it and I was going to help her. :friends: She is also a window and her husband died the same time my husband did. To some degree I am already missing her terrible. I was thinking of going to the hospital so I can say goodby. We will see. The news may not be true or maybe I just don't want to believe it. :SUNsmile:
Well I have no power to change whats happening so I just need to feel and continue to heal. :rolleyes: With all the rain that is falling in the South do be careful. stay dry and safe. Everyone take care. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Awe Tashia, so sorry to hear about your friend,its hard not to feel real bad. Will be praying that God comforts her while she is here, and that He comforts you as well. You got so much going on while recovering your knees and worried about whats going on with your feet. Just hang in there and hopefully things will get better soon...Take care...Sheryl
 
Tashia, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Hopes and prayers that she will do another turn, this time for the better. I also have problems with my feet and with my huge $10,000 deductible met from having my knee replaced, I need to check what can be done with my foot. You take care now.
 
Tashia,
I am so sad to hear about your friend, hoping she is comfortabe. Iam sure her hand will be with all of you while making your Christmas quilts in September.
Continued healing wishes to you,
Chris
 
Pumpkin, Thank you, I'm so glad I can come here and share whats happening. I wish it was always positive but in life a little Rain must fall. Pumkin how did you know that something was wrong with your knee? My right was done over two years ago and still has very sore times. I have good bending but I can't walk very far without it hurting. Since the left has been replaced it has gotten so much better. But it still hurts. The x-ray look good but I haven't figured out why it still hurts. Now that it has been almost three months with the other done I would think it would stop hurting. Sometimes the pain wakes me up. The pain is always in the knee area. The swelling has gone down really a lot so I'm curious how did you know you had trouble? Now that all the surgies are over I am trying to get out of pain. I do know I have conic pain in my feet and I could be causing the knees to hurt because of them. Life can be so interesting at times. Today was a beautiful day. Rest most of the day. Hope everyone in the South is ok. Lots of Rain coming your way, I hope you are all safe. All take care. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Pumkin, So glad that you are doing so much better. Sounds like you are getting back to normal. Enjoy you new freedom. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle2:
 
Tashia,
When I was not progressing, and having more pain than expected. I took a closer look at the x ray I had, and noticed the overhang. I posted digital copies of my x ray in my thread and Josephine explained what was happening. That was when I started looking for second opinions.
You may want to seek out a second opinion if you are still having trouble with the first TKR.
Take good care today and everyday,
 
Pumpkin, thank you for your imput. The week of sewing is coming up and no one has dropped out so I guess I am out. With still on all this medicane I shouldn't be driving anyway. Would of sure been nice to get away. Everyone take care. :puppysmooze: Tashia :cry:
 
Tashia,
Hope you have a good day, you will be able to join your sewing group when your knees are ready. Driving on winding roads is not safe when you need pain Meds.
Take it easy,
 
Today was a ruff day. I don't know whats going on. I am dizzing and and crying a lot. I know I waited to long to get on pain but the concern that I am dizzy. Usually when the pain pills kick in the buzzing goes away but it not now. Now what? I just want to recover and get back to living a normal life. My meds are going to be rejusted again and hope this works. Everyone take care and enjoy the day. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1: trying to ride again.
 
Woke up this morning and my head was horrible, and I could hardly walk. the first thing went to my mind because I also have chest pain was I better get out of denial and see if this is a heart attack. I took a deep breath and called 911. My blood pressure was very high and I was terrifed. When the the Fire Department got here they immedality started treating me as if it was the heart. At the hospital lots of tests were taken and so was a stress test. Thank God all is well. They also did a Cat scan on my head because of the pain. They thought it all was caused by STRESS and maybe a drug interaction from a new prescription. I am tired but at peace because it was a ruff day. Women do have difference systems for heart attacked so you need to pay attention. Being very sick of your stomach is one which I had and very dizzy. Plus a very high blood is not good at all. They did do a untra-sound of my heart and its in great shape. No clocked artries at all. Wow. Good to know this but it sure is scary. When I got home I was very surprised to say I had hardly any knee or hip pain all day. I still have some pain in the ears and my head is still buzzing to some degree. tomarrow I see my doctor to deal with the ears. Can you believe this, the hospital didn't look at my ears. Oh well thats the way it goes. When I got home I ate and did feel better. I think all the 2 and half years finally got me. My best friend is still very bad and all prays would be great. Life does go on. Sure would like a break thru. Tonight I find I am not so depressed or panic. I will have to take a easy for a couple of days and I will be fine. There is a good chance that I am having trouble with my allergies. I have been cleaning the boxes so anything is possible. Everyone take care and stay safe and well. :puppysmooze: Tashia:bicycle1: I finally got back on and away I go!
 
Hi Tashia, just catching up with your thread. So sorry you are having all this trouble! But you did the right thing going to get your heart checked out. Sounds like you need to relax and chill out! Hope you can get some rest.

Our thoughts are with your friend as well. Take care!
 
Tashia, you are certainly being tried for sure!:hairpulling: You had a very scary episode! I'm so happy you had it checked out and all is well.:thumb: My best wishes for your friend, it is a very sad time for you.:sorry: I hope you feel better soon.:console2:

Stay well and stay positive, we care!:friends:
 
Wow, I just saw your post on sandy's thread and was going to bop over to say congratulations on 3 months and say time sure does fly and I find you had a big scare. Glad you are okay and sure glad THAT experience flew by. Hope your doc appt clarifies something for you so you know what caused it.

What a ride huh? You and your good attitude are amazing. Have a peaceful day today and take it slow [Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
 
Glad you are ok, going to the ER is so stressful.
I had an episode of heavy arms in January when my Mom was in the hospital, her skin cancer came back, and we had to leave her apartment because of the Norvo virus. Went to emergency, everything was OK, it was Stress.
Please take good care, and do what you can to relax (easy to say, hard to do).
:console2:
 
Tashia,
Happy to hear your scare was not much too worry about. Pleae get some rest and just chill for a few days. Hope you are feelingmuch better now.
 
Thanks for all the good wishes. I was really needed them. Today was restful until I went to get my mail. There was a letter informing that the van I donated was still in my name and I was still responable for it. Was able to get it taken but it sure scared me because what ifs got my brain going. All is well. Was able to get some other stuff done so in all it was an excellent day. My doctor is starting me on some anti-depressant which I think is an excellant idea . I see his nurse tomarrow to have her check me to see if I have a ear infection. I still think all the stress of the surgies and not being able to be around people because I won't drive if I don't think its smart. I need to still go snail pace for a while and try not so isolated which is very hard in the town I live. All the sewing shops are much further than I thought so I need to pace myself. There is a special sewing activieties this weekend and I am going to try to take part but I don't know. Now for the very good news I am feeling so much better. I took myself off most of the prescription I was on and feel so much better. I think I was having some precription interaction or my body just said enough already. Just give me a couple of days of not so much medicane. My body has done this before. So I am taking just the very important ones like my pain medicane to make sure my pain stays in control and my medicane for keeping my Cancer from coming back. My stomach is so much happer also. All the vitiames and herbs have been put away for a while and I will introduce them one by one. My sleeping needs some work but I think the anti-depresent will help this and I was told would also help me with the pain. I am so lucky to have the good health I do have, Roof over my head and food in my stomach all the other stuff is just iceing. I have said so many times if I don't have my health I don't have anything. I am going to start looking into getting back into getting on herbs because I do feel so much better and my body is so much happier. I would like to start swimming but take a easy I must.
I found that project in my sewing room that was started many years ago. For those who don't sew they are known to be called UFOs. This quilt will be beautiful when finished but i am not sure I want to do it so it might need to find someone who would like to finish it. In fact I also have others that need the same thing. I need to clean out my sewing room and just keep the ones I want to keep.

My carekgiver is coming tomarrow I hope and we will do more sorting. I did get to drive today and I love my car to say the least. I have never had a car with leather seats before so when I get a dog I will have to make a quilt for her so she won't hurt the car seats. Our weather has been a big smoke filled with all the fires that are around us. Not close to any but are getting the smoke. I feel Fall in the air and looking forward to it. I love the colors that the season brings. Before you know we will be seeing Holloween Decoration. I love decorating for all the seasons. Well this is enough from me. I do hope everyone will take care and have fun. I know those who are waiting for the surgries are having ruff times but do remember on the other side you do have a new life without the pain you are living with now. Yes I do know it is scary but having a chance of a pain free life is worth it. The one thing I have found is taking one day at a time and before you know it, surgry will happen and healing begins. Its is a great life. :puppysmooze: Tashia has gotten back on her bike and off she goes.:bicycle1:
 
Great report Tashia, you have been going through a lot and hopefully the anti-depressants will help. I am so glad that you and your doctor are staying on top of things!:thumb:

Take care of yourself!:friends:
 
Today was a lazy day to some degree. Went to the nurse and then lunch. Came home so tired and ended up taking a long nap. As I am writing things I don't know if my friend is still alive. She has refused to let them do something that would save her life. This is her decision and even though I disagree from her decision, I must respect it. She had to lose her whole stomach, which would be very overwhelming to say the least. I don't know why. I know she needs a totally hip replacement and had been in very bad pain for years. I do know she misses her husband so much, and it is a hard life. Well I am tired again and need to get some more sleep. Everyone do take care and do have some fun this weekend.. Since I have been home I find now I am needing so little medicane I see the end of the tunnel is light instead more pills. Been a very ruff couple of years but i guess its better now without so much pain and new body parts. Still feeling down but that is life. :puppysmooze:tashia :bicycle2: trying to get back on :bicycle1:
 
Back
Top Bottom