Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thesoutherncook's Second Time Around!

What a great 5 week report, Helen. I started on the tramadol/Tylenol combo in the hospital along with oxy. When I wean off the oxy, I stay on the combo until I start weaning off the tramadol, then just Tylenol until I forgot to take it.
 
I did the combo, too. And after my fall, I took Oxy only about 3 days, then went back on the Tramadol/Tylenol combo until the pain settled down. I still do, if I do too much and the injury fusses. I highly recommend it. There's no high or fuzzy feelings from it either!
 
I did the combo for quite awhile. Definitely during your time frame. Eventually I weaned off the Tramadol and only took Tylenol. Still taking Tylenol (this week everyday), most days.
 
Thanks for the meds reports! I think it definitely worked for me last night.

Today I had a different therapist at PT. @Pheebs52 he gave me the gait lecture.... not in as much detail ( NC folks tend to use few words) but told me to " glide" rather than clump across the floor. :umm:
 
Tell him that you are on a clogging squad and kneed to keep in practice so you don't have to re audition!:wink:
 
Gliding right along....PT measurements today, not stellar, but progress. ROM 112 EXT 9
Going to ATL ( 2 hr drive) tomorrow for lunch, 6 wk appt with OS' PA, Costco ( yes, I will drive the electric cart) then home....loooooong day ahead. I will take ice and pillows with me!
 
wow Thesoutherncook ~ i would say those measurements are "stellar". enjoy your lunch date tomorrow and your ride through costco. i hope the PA gives you a glowing report!
 
Oh definitely good! The progress at this time of recovery.
My PT sounded like a ski instructor I once heard ages ago, as she tried her English on me: remember to benz ze kneez!

Re Tramadol and Tylenol: I was taking that every night up to week three, then the Tramadol ( in drop form) about 10 drops every 3rd night if pain awoke me. I still have some Tramadol solution left in case I need it to sleep better. I found it non-addictive though clinic station doc said to go easy on it.
 
Helen, your numbers ARE stellar! How could you think otherwise? Hope the visit to the PA goes very well and you are comfy in the car for the long ride to ATL! Have a shopping blast!:SUNsmile:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom