Guest viewing is limited

The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My LTKR will be a week from tomorrow; 2/22/2011. It was originally scheduled for sometime around June but I'm so happy the OS had a cancellation and I don't have to wait so long. This morning I completed all the pre-op testing at the hospital and everything looks good. Tomorrow morning my Wife and I attend a class at the hospital for people getting ready for knee or hip implants; what to expect, how to get the house ready for me to come home, preparing for surgery, etc. I want this over so badly so I can get on with my life. Get it done!
 
Boy, that's great news!!! Now you'll really be ready to greet the spring with a new bounce in your step - literally!!!
 
Best of luck! In time you will be so glad for this decision.
 
Hello All!

I have a surgery date! I am having a TKR on March 8th. Am nervous but excited! Soon, I will be on the other side and getting on with life!
Purplekat:th_yay:
 
Hi, Carpecoffee!!! Welcome and congratulations on your surgery date! If you haven't done so, you might consider starting a thread of your own in the pre-op forum and tell us more about yourself. We LOVE learning about our new members.
 
I am still on for May 31st, just before June 1st! I cannot wait. I wish it was MUCH sooner. God Bless to all.
 
I can imagine - that's a long time for you to wait!
 
My revision is scheduled for April 13th!:biggrin:

OK, you've monopolized this forum long enough. It's time your sent packing with a new knee, a new life, and NO more problems. I wish you the best with your surgery Sonja. :flowerysmile:
 
I agree too....'cept, Sonja, when you get that happy knee in April, I want to be sure you ALWAYS keep coming back to tell us how wonderful life is!!! :yes 4:
 
Gosh, I would never forget the people who have helped me get through all of the rough times and who have shared in my happy times!
 
Wishing you the best. Take care and time will go by fast. Thanks for all the info you share on here. I have learned a lot from you.
 
Bilateral TKR scheduled 3/15/11

If your still on for tomorrow, here's wishing you a great outcome. Just relax, and it will be over and you'll be fast tracking it to recovery and a new life. Let us know how it goes.
:THUMB:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom