Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR The Historian - recovery diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a post up tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy....

[Bonesmart.org] The Historian - recovery diary
 
Trail conditions. This is after the first flight of stone steps, the section called "The Hall of the Mountain King", and the second set of steps. The North Lookout is behind me.

and
[Bonesmart.org] The Historian - recovery diary
 
Beautiful---the view, and the fact that you can do it now!

Don't you wish you had that in Ohio! :-)

That photo was from the South Lookout, which is up a small climb and 200 yards from the parking lot. Here's the North Lookout, a mile distant. The mountain is shaped like an L, and the North Lookout is at the corner of the L. As a result we have one of the most spectacular views in Pennsylvania.

[Bonesmart.org] The Historian - recovery diary
 
Fantastic, walking on those slippery rocks would have made me nervous.
Thanks for the beautiful photos, where is the waterfall?
:hiking:
 
Wow, you look even smaller than you were in the last photos!!! I am impressed by your dedication to living a full, rich life.
 
The waterfalls I am climbing are in PA State Game Lands 13. The full eight mile hike up Sullivan and Heberly Runs are considered one of the more difficult in PA. The last photo is Ricketts Glen State Park, home of a trail with 23 waterfalls. That's Adams Falls in the photo.
 
I followed your journey waay back... haven't been on here in a while. I'm so happy to see you doing the things you love and enjoying life! Beautiful pictures today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom