Guest viewing is limited

TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

Yes, you could find that your knee makes odd noises, clicks and clunks. It's probably because, instead of the relatively soft cartilage and bone, you now have metal and plastic parts moving over one another.

Some people find that the noises decrease as they recover. Other people (like me) find that their knew is still noisy sometimes.
 
Mine clicks when I bend it. Softly, but I notice it. Especially doing heel slides. I can feel it and sometimes hear it. Oh well, it popped and hurt before surgery a heck of a lot worse.
 
My husband wants me to stand and make dinner tonight for him, his dad, and his daughter. I just had PT. I'm thinking I've had enough for the day.:gaah:
 
Sounds like hubby needs to learn how to cook fast lol. Sorry you are having issues with pain hopefully your Dr can get you on something stronger.
 
I cooked everything in the microwave, I didn't have to get up. Dessert his daughter is going to cook. I'm back upstairs with my leg up. Tonight, on top of my knee, my muscles hurt. Including my neck and back. Whine..whine...whine... I'm cranky and tired. The one thing that came out of today that was good, I have ROM of 135.
 
Pain pills NOT working. Can barely walk today. Talk about depressed. Don't think husband believes me. I haven't ate today. He doesn't feel good. I can't manage the stairs today. He feels good enough to go to grocery store with his daughter. I'm playing second fiddle again. And I know my doctor won't put me back on percs. I tried just using my narco and it isn't touching the pain. I don't know what to say or do anymore. :boohoo:
 
Hang In there it does get better try ibuprofen with norco 400 mg is what I take with 2 10/325 norco it helps me but everyone is different. Don't forget to ice and elevate and don't push yourself. I know that is easier said than done but worth it to take care of you. Valerie

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
I've been taking the ibuprofen. I was only prescribed 1 7.5/325 4 x day as needed. Not cutting it tonight.
 
Wow and I thought my Dr was tight with pain meds I have been taking norco for about 3 yrs so it does not work as well the only thing they did was up it from 6 a day to 8 a day and that was right out from the hospital. My in home nurse tried to get them to up it to 12 a day but they said no but agreed to 10 a day but never changed the rx to cover this so I ended up only taking 7 or 8 a day so I did not run out. The new laws sure don't work when you are in pain like from a tkr or any major surgery.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom