OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 7, 2014 #1,521 @Josephine
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 8, 2014 #1,522 Well, hubby starts on a bunch of overtime tomorrow. I hope he paces himself and doesn't do too much.
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,523 He is a man @tiredwife of course he will. Cough cough Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,524 @Legin luckily we have friends he works with that will keep an eye on him. Some of them are worse nags than I am!
@Legin luckily we have friends he works with that will keep an eye on him. Some of them are worse nags than I am!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,525 @tiredwife NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . It ok at work they all say.I'm the dad keeping an eye on them all. Of.course it has nought to.do with hugs Legin THR Sep 14
@tiredwife NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . It ok at work they all say.I'm the dad keeping an eye on them all. Of.course it has nought to.do with hugs Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,526 @Legin I bet you are a dad to them all!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,527 Pardon Legin THR Sep 14
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,528 coments like that could get me.into bother Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,529 @Legin oops that did sound wrong! I meant you are a father figure to them all!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,530 Chortling aye Legin THR Sep 14
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,531 Esp coz I.had the errrrrrr you know man opp Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,532 @Legin Okay TMI!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,533 Just prooving I cldnt. Had the opp under a local anesthetic surgeon.told me to stop making him laugh he.might slip with scalpel @tiredwife Legin THR Sep 14
Just prooving I cldnt. Had the opp under a local anesthetic surgeon.told me to stop making him laugh he.might slip with scalpel @tiredwife Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,534 @Legin Hope he didn't slip!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,535 Errrrrrrr naaaaaa I think ooooiooooo matron Legin THR Sep 14
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,536 Laughter can often hide the.fear Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,537 @Legin agreed!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,538 Learnt that many moons ago. Coincided first time I looked in mirror Legin THR Sep 14
OP OP tiredwife alpha Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 5,585 Age 69 Location Missouri Gender Female Country United States Dec 9, 2014 #1,539 @Legin LOL I am sure you aren't as bad as you say you are!
Legin big-cheese Joined Oct 20, 2014 Messages 4,500 Age 66 Location Kinross Gender Male Country United Kingdom Dec 9, 2014 #1,540 Welllllll. Story time one.day I went into hall of.mirrors. 777 years bad luck later Legin THR Sep 14