THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

@Nannyannie, thank you, How are you doing with all the rain? I do hope all is well. Take care. Tashia
 
2 new hips soon, your first hip will be happy to have a new friend.
How about: Tashia's Hips are in Recovery, WOW a matched pair!
 
@tashia
Won't be long for us now. This time tomorrow we'll be done with surgery and looking for our first sleep without the grinding hip pain. Can't wait. All my best wishes for your recovery journey. Talk to you in a couple of days.
 
@birdlady, It will be great won't it. I will out of touch for a couply of days because I have problem with drugs. I'm not pack but if I got the call, I would be on my way. Tashia
 
Just got off the phone with Tashia :). She said to tell everyone this replacement was excellent, it was better than the other three.
She is having some trouble with pain, but expects it to improve soon.

She sounded great on the phone, I was so pleased Tashia felt well enough to call tonight!:spin:
@Poppet :flwrysmile:
 
WONDERFUL NEWS !!! thanks
hope your recovery in these first few days is smooth and they've worked out the pain issues
and now you're DONE....YAY
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
@tashia, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
! Good to hear that everything went well. Looking forward to your first post. We care.

[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
Quick update - I rang @tashia and spoke for a while. She is doing very well.

She had a rough day yesterday whilst they sorted out the pain meds, but is feeling much better today.

Tashia will be moving to rehab later today and I will be in contact with her, so will keep everyone updated :)

@Pumpkln :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
@Poppet, for the update on Tashia. Let her know we're thinking of her and looking forward to hearing from her. So pleased they got her pain meds sorted and she's on to rehab.
 
Talked to Tashia today, she is in rehab her pain is under control and she is doing fine. She says Hi to everyone. Hopes to be posting soon. @Poppet
 
Hey there Chris, @Pumpkln I just got off the phone also and Tash is progressing slowly. It was Soooo good to talk to her! We laugh a lot... She said to say hi :) xx
 
Hi everyone, As we have oftten said, this is not for weakless. My pain is geting beter, still on lot of good stuff. My spelling isn't good but my mood is great. Haven't done much walking yet but will try this aftearnoon. My attention spam isn't great so I hope that everyone is safe from all the weather. And my parti is still going on. Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom