THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

@Poppet, Wow, She is very beautiful. I like it. I like how Poppet is becoming a new person. LLTTF Tashia
 
@Poppet, I really like to new avatar (although, I like all your avatars). I say that you had your name embroidered on the blouse. Too bad we can't really change our appearance like our avatars---if we could I could be tall, skinny, and three decades younger :heehee:.

Hi, @tashia, I'll be following your second hip surgery and recovery. You will be absolutely awesome with two bionic knees and two bionic hips!!!!
 
Glad you like her @bottomshollow - it is so much fun finding all these images :)

Yes, dear @tashia is going to be our bionic member, with all four major joints replaced and a joint replacement in her hand... special :) xxxx LLTTF Tash x
 
Tashia really likes the avatar. She think of a new on but don't have any. she does have her tonque for anyone you needs a kiss. Did a lot and really paid for it. I gotten to the point I wonder if I will ever learn but I do need this stuff done before the big day and I did get some of it done. I found the neatest candles, they really aren't candles but the use a light that makes them look like their burning. I find that a candle makes me very relax so they are helping. I also got two cds for calming me down. They are Indian music with flute I believe. Got also 2 pairs of shoes for afterwords. Got all my stuff now I just need the day to arrive. 26 and counting. Everyone please do be careful with the weather. Its so dangeours. Also you four legged friends need tender loving care also. Take care. Tashia
 
With the rain that finally fail, Tashia is very happy and so are her plants. We need lots more but it sure was great. The joints were sore going into the rain and then got painless. Tender but able to get around. Got more done so I will be ready for the big day. My joints are getting a little nerves but they will have a party for the old friend the night before. Hee, Hee, The lighting show tonight was soo beautiful. Mother Nature really put on a show of beauty. Then let us a good rain. It so welcome. Hope we have lots more. I love the cool weather. Now its winter. Take care and do stay safe. Tashia
 
Well its a couple days closer to getting my new hip. My other hip is doing so good. It does get tender now and then but I thinks it trying to help the other hip. My knees are also are tender. I need to move a little more than I have been. Oh to find the balance is so hard. I will be so glad when all the joints are on the same page. I am fihting some depression and fear. I know I been thru this before but I also know all the problems that can happen. This is the last one and I don't want anything to happen. I have the normal frears. It doesn't make any difference how many times you have been thru this you go thru all the feeling. Take care and please be safe. Tashia
 
I just realized that in a couple of weeks I will have to chance my name of this sight. I will have to come up with something clever. I have been around for so long I feel like I belong here. Hee, Hee, Well the kids are resting and are getting ready for the big day. Its getting closer and closer and some moments are good and some are not the best. The one thing I have noticed I am in pain but not as bad as the beginning. Nothing like having been told from the beginning you need at least three replacement, maybe four. Once the pain got controled the best it could it been earier to wait. Please don't get me wrong waiting is not easy but getting out of pain is the best. So I wait till the 25 of Feb. Then I will be all done. 2 knees, 2 hips and now ready to go into recovery for the last time and get my life back. Take care in this weather, stay safe. Tashia
 
Tashia's Other Hip is in Recovery, WOW
I wonder if when a 4 are done if you are now a 4 wheel drive.
Not much longer and we can start recovery!
 
Thats good, Pumpkin, Waiting is so hard. I wish that when we are told that we need it, a couple of weeks later it is done. I wonder what I will be doing a year from now. Hopefully enjoying the world again. Take care of all that snow. Tashia
 
One year from now you will be back to living life! No more waiting in pain! Lots of doing the things that you love! Not long now @tashia !
 
@tashia I agree. I wish that when they tell us we need it they'd say "come on in here and we'll just take care of that right now." Would sure save a lot of anguish.

My four legged furry friends are all cuddled up inside and warm; they are not too interested in frolicking outside in the cold. And Harold has his red blankie he likes to have put over him at bedtime or when it is extra cold. Emily doesn't much like a blankie on her, but her coat is much longer than Harold's.

You're in my thoughts and prayers for healing.

Love,

Milli
 
Tashia...in a years time you will be able to go out and travel and do all the things you can only dream of doing now...you are all set...I love candles too, they are so calming.....hope you are not in too much spin now...love Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Thank you all for the good wishes. One of the first things I want to do is get to the ocean and a dog. Its just now settling in that I have no surgrey after this one. Wow is sooo wonderful. We all can celebrate on the Social Room. Wow I just remember we haven't had a party for some time. MMm Will have to fix that after I get my new hip. We are getting lots of rain which is good but the roads are really wet so take care. Tashia
 
I would also like to go to the ocean again. I havent been in about 40 years. The ocean is a far way from New Mexico! But I do want to go once again. I wouldn't do anything fancy -- just sit and watch it and listen to it. Lovely! And so serene.

I am hoping you'll soon get that doggy. I would be so lonely without mine -- I live alone and it is very comforting knowing they are here with me. Sometimes when I wake up in the night it is so comforting just to hear them breathing. My two are quite large and they usually sleep either on or by my bed. They both usually come up in the morning to get special pets before I get up and I get lots of sloppy kisses. They are wonderful, despite the ubiquitous dog hair.

Soon you'll have your new hip!

Love to you,

Milli
 
@dickinson, Thank you so much. I perfear the real thing too but this is great for when you cann't make it. Hows the weather? We are now having rain, Thank goodness. Take care and be safe. Tashia
 
@Butterfly, Its so true about pets. I miss mine so much. Try the site up above it is very good. also the west has some cams also on the ocean. I will have to look them up and leave them for you. take care and make sure you all are safe with the weather. Tashia
 
as long as we're talking about beaches, I wanted to share another amazing thing I just discovered. check this guy out and let me know what you think @tashia and @Butterfly if you get around to it
broken link removed: https://www.andresamadorarts.com/
 
@tashia. Thought I would share the two photos I took the other evening from our beach...just after torrential rain and storms.
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
. Hope you like them....you will soon be at the ocean! Xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Back
Top Bottom