THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Hey munchkin ..... earth to @tashia - hello, hello - curious friends need an update good friend ?? xxxxx
 
@Poppet, just got off the phone with her. She is doing fine, they have Tashias pain under control. She is on the way to PT as I type, for some e stim.
 
Fantastic Chris, @Pumpkln - thanks for letting me know.. Too early here only 5:30 am to pick up the phone... Not sure I could get my mouth into gear, lol.......
 
Hi @tashia, wishing you well and hope you are felling better and getting stronger each day. Hope you are finally getting good food. Take good care of yourself!!
 
Hi, everyone, Boy has this been a ruff week. One minute pain controlled and the next not. What a rolly coaster. I am really tired but I wanted to drop you and let you know I am still in the nursing home. Take care. Tashia
 
Tashia - so good to see you posting. Sorry you have had to deal with some pain and hope things are better for you now. Hope you get home soon where the food will be better. Take care!
 
Hope you get off that particular roller coaster soon @tashia..... Sending good wishes your way for some good pain relief .... Love and hugs....Chrissie xx
 
Hi @tashia! Yep, that's what I call them too (nursing homes), although the politically correct term these days is "rehab center". Have you found anyone to bring you a juicy hamburger or chocolate milkshake? Hope so! I know that it is hard for you to be there, but work hard (and smart) little sister, so you can get to home sweet home. Pretty soon you will be strolling down the lane in your new shoes to the fabric store! Ahhhh... ( and visions of beauty danced in her head!). Keep that pain under control! Well, I'm off to do some gentle hip exercises and a short walk. Have a wonderful, successful and productive day!
 
thinking of you @tashia . hope the pain is under control and things are settling down. you're at the end of one line and the beginning of a much better one. good luck with everything.
 
Hi Tashia-
I've been away from the list for awhile and just saw that you had another surgery. I just wanted to drop by and let you know I'm thinking of you and glad to hear your pain issues seem to be under control. I hope you continue to have a good recovery. :flwrysmile:
 
Hi @tashia I just thought I'd pop by and see how you are doing. You are always so kind and pop into my thread and leave a nice post. Thank you Tashia! I do so hope you're ok x x x x x x
 
@tashia Hi! Glad to read your post. HOpe you get your pain med issue sorted out soon.
And, maybe get some pizza! yumm
 
I doubt that peanut butter sandwiches will be on Tash's menu for a long time when she finally gets home @MajorHeidi. When I rang they couldn't understand my Aussie accent and it took a while to get through to Tash... So funny, because I couldn't understand the receptionists US accent, lol....
 
Tashia, hope to hear soon that you are recovering comfortably back at your own home...and your own food! So glad you are done with surgery and moving forward with all your new hardware. You are a pro at this, so no advice needed, I'm sure. Feel better every day.

Sharon
 
Back
Top Bottom