Poppet, Today was a good day. I am working on getting my pain controled. I almost there. I hope that you had a good Christmas. Take care and rest my dear friend. Tashia
All my new joints can hardly wait to meat the new hip. I think they want to have a party but that will have to wait. I have less that two months to wait. Really anixious. Have been able to cut down on one medication so I think this is great. I do hope that if the doctor does give pain pills, please take them. take care and do make sure you hug your or today. They care. Tashia
Big hugs to you @tashia and just remember - don't chase that pain, keep the level of pain meds up so you don't start hurting! I know I am the worst as I am trying not to take Tramadol (Ultram) at the moment and only use paracetamol (Tylenol) but my right shoulder and lower back are complaining so I think I must just give in. I can't take anti-inflammatories after a gastric bleed but I don't like the foggy brain effect of the Tramadol! I want to do normal stuff like going to the shops and a bit of housework so it is all about finding a balance between pain and being a zombie.
It's not long until February, I'll be saying a little prayer for you.Mmm, don't think the halo fits.
Love and hugs from Old England
Anne
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.
I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.
Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.
Thank you for coming and wisshing me a Merry Christmas, it means so much to me. Well we are about to start another year and my hip wants everyone to know that he is wating like a 2 year old, Is the hip hear yet? hee, hee,
Take care all my friends and visitors, I hope that everyone is ok and does even better in the next. Tashia
Happy New Year Tash, I hope 2014 is a happy and healthy one for you, which is certainly what you deserve. I don't post much now but I do pop in to see how everyone is doing. I see you are still being so supportive to everyone, you are just a treasure, I hope you know that
Thank you Anniepops, for coming by. This year I will be finished with a new hip and then I can have lots of fun. Hope that you drop in next year so my hips and knees can tell you all about it. Hee Hee
Poppet, I love your avtar. Tonight my hip is hurting not the one that was done but the one that needs to be done. I will be taking a pain pill soon. So far the new schedule has been so great. And I have used not a lot of pain pills. Well its time for bed and take the pills so I sign off, Sleep tight and have a good day. Tashia
Poppet, Today was a pain day but not too bad. Been able to keep up with it. Its getting time for another dose but the good thing is I feel so much better and so has my attitude. Take care and do have a good week. Live Life to the Fullest. Tashia
Happy New Year Tashia....good to hear that today has been a good day for you....getting ahead of the pain is so good. Hope tomorrow finds you even better....not long now until your new hip. Take care honey...Chrissie xx
Thanks Hoppy Nanny, Yes it is good to be ahead of the pain. But it really a balance game. One day you do good and then you over due it and the next day is a little OW. I hope that you are ok with the weather. In the US we are having some weather. We have been having above heat, which is nice, but boy do we need the rain. Its really going to be bad this summer if we don't. Take care. Tashia
Sorry about that. Sleep on and have a good day . How does your garden grow? Is the heat hurting them. One of my plants doesn't look good. Live to the Fullest. Tashi
I didn't get a nap, am feeling fidgety about going back. We have set up automatic watering, so it will give me back 35 mins each work morning. Some of my veggies suffered, but mostly ok. The main ones for my green smoothies are pampered of course.. Haha.. The mint has recovered and I bought new lettuce seedlings. I am picking baby tomatoes, so sweet and just enough ripening each day for our lunches.
Sorry the cold is affecting your plants hon! Live life to the fullest (LLTTF)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.