THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Yes, I think I could easily have the same problem!!! I'm a sucker for almost any puppy dog out there....
 
Hi guys, I have been away for a couple of days and having a blast with three cats. I really have never been around that many so neat cats. I did have a cat when I was a around 4 but from then on had dogs. After this weekend I'm not sure what I will adapt. It is a adoption because they do become our kids. I am really wanting a pet but my left hip is really acting up and I don't know if I am ready for having a new hip. I really need to see my OS because I really had trouble on my trip this week. If I do need one I will problaly very sad propone my adoption because I will have to spent two weeks in physical treatment before I can come home and be byself. However I think the fact that I have already had one I know more and also know that my pain must be under control. If it is a dog I would have to find someone to walk it because it hard to walk one with a walker. So waiting is the game right now. At least until I find our about the hip. Then I will be all done. All knees and all hips. I will celebrate like you have never seen before. To think that no more is so great. As I said my left hip was a pain this week but the right one was great. And when the cats sleep with me they sleep on the right side and it felt so good. Really enjoyed being arounds pets again. I did enjoy being with the humans more than the cats. The food was great and so was the company. Finally a Thanksgiving day with friends and being able to travel by myself. I took the train, it was great. I really enjoyed just sitting back and not having to deal with the traffic. Knowing also that I can travel by myself with no trouble is so freeing and great. Now that December is here we all will busy with the season in one way or another. I can hardly wait to put up the decoration and listing to the Christmas music. I have brought back last year Christmas Decorating but if you want me to start a new one I will. Its so good to be a live and being able to be more active and be able to even shop on Black Friday. Take care and do be careful with all the cars out there. Tashia
 
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving, wonderful that you were able to spend time with the three cats, and the humans too. 24 more shopping days until Christmas. And 30 days to get ready for the New Year.
Take care of your left hip, and hope you can see the OS soon.
 
Pumpkin, I like the count down to a new day, a new year and better things to come. I hope the spider is having a ruff time for his misbehaver. With all the cold weather I do hope and is well and the fuzzy friends are safe and sound also. I noticed the birds are really eating a lot and I hope that they have a very warm place to go. We are going down in the twenties. That is cold and its ruff on the animals outside. I pray that all is well and safe, Tashia
 
Poppet, Thank you for the email. Your garden sounds so great and the food must be the best. We are getting ready for a freeze. A whole week of twenties at night. My flowers are very concerned about it but they will be ok. They might get cold but they will make it. My Stagehorn Fern is at risk. We will see. I plan on doing decorating this week. Then get back to sewing. I have lot to do and I do enjoy it so. Also I found a station on the radio that is playing Christmas music so I can now have music non stop. Do take care and if you have a heat that you don't want, send it here. Love Tashia
 
Today was a ruff day with the left hip hurting. I keep trying to say its the weather but deep down I know the hip isn't good. I almost afraid to go because I am just starting to feel so much better but the feet are also hurting so I know I'm not walking right because of the hip. I must get over this and get it looked at. I hope that everyone is ok. I found out tonight that England is having a very serious weather. Good be with you and do take care. Tashia
 
So sorry tashia that you are having a rough time today...do hope it feels better soon......yes weather on east coast of England pretty bad......hope they are all ok...luckily here on the south coast it's very quiet and calm.....take care hone...best wishes coming your way. Chrissie xxxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Sorry to hear you are having such problems with your hip and feet, I hope you are feeling better today.
Big storm coming, stay warm.
 
To all my English friends, I heard about the weather you are having. Please stay safe and warm. Please don't get wet with all the high tide. This winter is for the books, even in the states we having it ruff. We will all make it , but while the weather is doing a number on our joints, pull out the heaters, hot pads and climb in bed to keep warm. Take care and remember we are going to get thru this. Tashia
 
Today I saw the hip person and I need a new hip. I am back in line and it will happen this Feb or March. Josephine, do I stay here or do I get in the one for waiting for a new hip? I am so glad this is it. I am glad but also wish I could disappear and come back with it done. Its a cold day here and will start warming up tomorrow, I think. I hope that you are nice and warm. Take care my friend, Tashia
 
tashia So sorry to hear about your other hip. I had both of mine done, too. You'll feel so much better after t is done and over with. I hate it that we have to wait so long for the surgery after we have made the decision to go ahead. I just wanted it over with. Arthritis is just so awful.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and love to you.

Milli
 
tashia Sorry you have got to have your other hip done......do hope your waiting time is not too long and that your pain is not so severe during that time. Will be looking for your date time and recovery posts. Sending lots of love and many good wishes and warm hugs. Take care honey...thinking of you.. Chrissie xxxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
tashia , sorry to read about the other hip needing surgery, too, but in my own selfish way. I think it's great because your timeframe is about when I am looking to have my other hip done, too! It'll be nice to read your upbeat posts as it draws near. You have a wonderful perspective and attitude. Take care! This too is a step forward
:-)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
 
Thank you all for wishing me the best. We will all get thru this and be so glad that we did it. Yes there will be times we wished we hadn't but we all know its a split second thought and then we will get back up and be glad we did it. Everyone do take care and please stay warm and dry with this weather. Its cold and the joints don't like it. I try to close my eyes and imagine being on a beach in Hawaii and having the sun beat down and warm the joints. It works, Please try it. I like beaches but you can use anything. Image looking onto a lake up in the mountains or being on top of the highest mountain with the warm of the sun warming all the body and making you feel better. Take care Tashia
 
Oh stay here, sweetheart! It will soon be over and done with!
Just think - then you'll have TWO matching pairs!
 
Tashia,
Sad your other hip need a replacement, glad you are getting it done soon. If I have a re do, looks like we will be surgery partners again. Your hip and my knee, wishing both of us much success, :SUNsmile:, and painfree joints!
I will bring the beachball and boogie board to have fun in the surf!
 
Pumpkin, That sounds so great. With you being my surgery partner I know we will be ok. I do have to say I am tired of this but the result are so great. I truly hope that after this, we will be finished with all the cutting. I have found that I am doing lots of sleeping again. I think I am in more pain than I want to be. I will no doubt will have to talk to my doctor about better pain control in the furture. I will take a easy the next couple of days. Haven 't got my tree done yet. Trying to find some of the decoration but haven't been able to find them. I think I will go ahead and if I find them I will use but now I need the tree done. The snow is sure pretty. I hear that the weather is going to warm up thru most of the US. I sure hope so its been so cold. And this is only December. I hope the rain starts pretty soon and the snow. I could go without the black Ice. Take care and do stay warm. Tashia :ereindeer:
 
:gbhouse: :xmasdance:,:santa sleigh: ,:snowman: , and :santa clap: for Christmas and the New Year!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom