THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Pumpkin, I am having some trouble with the Christmas smiles. I have trouble moving the page down so I can get them all. Its no doublt the operater me. Left hip is hurting today. I think its the cold. Take care and stay warm. Tashia:ereindeer: :reindeer:
 
Looks like you are missing some smilies.
:xmasdance::xmas-tree: :xmas-win: these are the last three. Enjoy!
 
Pumpkin, I can't belive this its been over 6 years that I have decorated for Christmas. All I have done before was put the tree up and turn on the lights. The past Christmas were so dark but the lights gave hope for the furture. Now I have the tree up and its getting done with all its beauty. I found some decorations that I had forgotten and will be put up and enjoyed. I feel like I have been in a void and only feeling pain in the past. Now I feel great and see all the beauty that this season brings. I still don't have anything:xmasdance: for Christmas but just to wake up and not be terrible pain is such a blessing. Got to do some driving today and will do some light seeing tomorrow night or this weekend. With black Ice I don't wonder far. Its so nice to not be in horrible pain. I say I hurt but its not bad. The hip is sore but I still can move without too bad. Now being in line again brings fear and some unknown factors but have been there before. Anyone who is reading this for the first time, please don't think you have to all knees and hips done. As with everything its ups to the indival person. Everyone do take care and remember to stay warm and go slow in this cold. Tashia:ereindeer: :snow dig:
 
@tashia-- No, I hope to not have to buy all four joints! Two will suffice, thank you. Hee hee.

I hear you on enjoying the tree this year. It's up, it's beautiful, and I have a great deal more peace internally than I have had in a long time. The rest of Christmas isn't anywhere near " done"or perfect, but you know what? All of that part is just me forgetting what is important. This whole process of preparing for and now recovering from the surgery has put SO much in perspective. I wish I could have understood these things earlier in life. I hope I remember the lessons I am learning, too.

As for the upcoming surgery, you have a whole board full of people who care. I hope that's a good net for the days when the unknowns feel like they could knock a person over.

Hugs to you-- go back to enjoying your tree!
 
I am like the "old Tashia". The tree is up and decorated finally. Did it in phases so took 4 days to get it done. I am glad you are now on the mend! Looking forward to that myself. Take care.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Freaky freak, doesn't it feel good to do things that you use to do. As more time goes by, you will find more things you will be able to do without even thinking. Today when I went food shopping I got some cakes mixes to make some cakes in special pans. I haven't done that in more years than I want to think off. I was taking care of my husband full time when I made a cake and decorated. Boy does time fly by. I know its for the good. I am starting to have more feet problems which is upsetting but I know after surgrey it will get better. Tonight is a cold night. Tomorrow I will put some tents over the plants that I got at the nursey and I am sure the plants will be happier so they can have more room and better light. This winter is ruff on people like us who are having trouble with joints but do remember it does warm up and we do get better with time. Everyone do take care and do stay warm. Tashia
 
I am so looking forward to mine so I can start the healing instead of just managing the pain.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
Freaky freak I so agree of being pain free. Just to have none. Wow wouldn"t that be great? Well we will get out hip done and then be in recovery. Take care and do stay safe and warm from the weather. Tashia
 
Josephine, Could I have my posting change from Hip in recover Yah. to Left hip waiting to join right hip in Recovery.
 
I have been thinking that getting a mew hip is ruff but after its done its great. But waiting for the new one is really trying. Everyone take care. Tashia' s right hip is waiting for the left hip to join in recovery. Tashia
 
Hope it won't be too long for you Tashia. Pain is horrible, wears you down. Sending lots of love, hugs and good wishes to you....you are such a sweetheart to everyone you deserve to be pain free.... That will be my New Years wish, for you. Chrissie xxxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Hoppy Nanny, Thank you so much for the wish. It was so nice of you. I pray the same for you. This winter is really a ruff one on everyone. I hope that everyone is able to stay safe and warm. I just checked my flowers and they are doing real well with the weather we are having. I even have some blooming. Isn't that great! I haven't gotten my Christmas flowers yet.. I have been keeping my apartment so warm that I don't think they would do good so I am putting it off untill almost Christmas time. I do hope all our four legged friends are ok also with this weather. Everyone take care and don't forget our four legged friends. Tashia
 
Today I found the spiders very hungry as I was working with my flowers. I have some spiders bits on my angle and my knee. I don't feel good but the good thing is I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so it can be addressed. My knee is warm so I will watch it closely. My hip is hurting and I am starting to isolate and this isn't good. I can't believe that I am in this much pain. I can hardle wait to have the new hip and yet I find that I am very nerves about it. I wish I didn't have to wait that long. I will call today and make sure all is in place so that I can mentally get ready for it. Thanks for listing. Take care. :nativity: Tashia
 
@tashia Love and hugs to you. And you have just reminded me to go and fill up my bird feeders outside for all our little friends! The weather here is odd, wet, windy but up in the 50s F - not Christmassy at all. I still have roses and fuschias in flower, looking a bit tatty, but the first of the daffodils are starting to grow, they are confused. We tend to get Eastern USA's weather a week later so maybe we'll get snow by Christmas Day!
Take care of yourself and look forward to getting rid of that pain soon.
:snow dig: :santa sleigh:Love from Anne
 
Nannyannie, This weather is something isn't it. The poor flowers are cold and trying so hard to keep warm. Today I went to the doctor and he gave me more pain medication to try to control the pain. I hope it works because today was horrible. The good thing that tomorrow is another day. Thank goodness. Try to stay warm and safe from all this weather. I hope the storms are settling down in the U.K.. I have been cleared for surgrey so I hope it comes quick. :ereindeer::snowmano::snow dig: Tashia
 
Oh @tashia - I love the Xmas smilies that you are posting it is so lovely and festive :)

Hugs xxx
 
I do love Christmas, its a very special time for me. This year is really special. This is my last year I have to wait for getting a new joint. I have a date for a new hip on February 25th next year. Then I am finshed. Take care and do keep well and I hope that this year is also special for you my dear friend. :ereindeer: Tashia:nativity::reindeer:
 
Tonight I am down right now with lots of pain. I got all the appointments for the surgrey so I am now ready. Will be so glad that it will be so over. Take care and I do hope that everyone will have a :mer xm: and New Year. Tashia
 
Hope your pain settles down Tashia....bet you will be happy for February to be here...take care and Merry Xmas....love Chrissie xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Oh, Hoppy Nanny, I am soo ready. I had to take a very strong pill and got better. I just didn't want to admit that my pain level had gotten that bad. Well I did have a very good day so that is such a gift. I have wonderful music now and just waching the candles burn and having a very peaceful evening. Merry Christmas to you and a very Happy New Year. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom