Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Thanks Kim222, for dropping by and saying HI. It is so great to be where I am. Recover does happen. Take care and I hope that you are ok and having a good day. Tashia
 
I had a very good day after canceling my trip. I slept for 12 hours last night and woke up feeling better. My stomach is still brothing me some. I am going to really insist on finding out whats going on. It is getting more often. Now I also must think about my other hip. When I don't have good pain control my stomach really gets sore. So I believe a trip to the hip doctor needs to become soon. I looked at my x=ray and I don't think its bad but they don't show the whole picture. I put all the fabric together for a quilt. I think it will be out of this world. The colors are Wow. We shall see. I hope that you got to enjoy the weather. Take care Tashia
 
tashia honey... You cancelled your trip? I know you must have a very good reason.. Email me honey.. Sending much love from OZ xx
 
Poppet, I was having stomach trouble and I didn't feel that travel would be a good idea. Instead I did go sewing Saturday night and my hip did great. It got a little tender but not bad for all the hours sewing. Today I rested a lot and do feel better. I plan to try some day sewing. I wish they were closer but it is what it is. My driving is getting so much better I can be gone for lots of hours. This last week I went up into the mountains and didn't have a any trouble walking on uneven ground. So this is great. Even my knees are doing better. Going slow is the secret. We will get to the finish line together and what celebration we will have. Take care my friend and do be careful with all the fires. With summer here fire is also here. Be careful. Love Tashia
 
With the coming of Fall, I find myself increasing my activity. This has been so long since I could even dream of being this active. Sometimes my hip informs me that a little too much activity but then I back off and I am ok. This has been a unblievable jouney and one that had to be done. I know that it hasn't been four years yet but full steam ahead now that my other knee is done and I am without pain 24, 7. I know that some of you aren't as luck and I pray that you will be able to find the strenght to take it on and know that all of us at the site are behind you and will be there until you are also on the way to recovery. I don't know if this is as far as I will go but it still seems to be improving. Take care and do know that we care and will be here for you. Tashia
 
I love hearing from you. Hope that you are also picking up speed. Hope that your flower is blooming in your garden. Remember each day we get closer to recovery. :happydance: Tashia
 
Tashia, you are a wonder, my friend!!! It's so special to hear you happy and enjoying yourself. New joints are truly a miracle, aren't they!!! You've done a great job with your recoveries and now you're ready to reap the rewards!!! Any thoughts of that new doggie??
 
Hiya tashia the freesias are finally flowering ... Wahoo! The next time the bulbs bloom will be in their new home :)

Hugs always xx
 
I can hardly wait till that happen because you will be retired. Ya!:dancy:
 
Yah! .... Then... Give it a little while and I will get to give you a real hug! tashia
 
Hi, tashia ... I always enjoy your sweet posts of encouragement to everyone and also cheer at your milestones in recovery. I'm sorry for your stomach problems and hope they get resolved soon. How wonderful you could walk in the mountains. Gravelly, uneven paths are not easy, so that's a a big triumph. I also keep wanting to comment about your references to quilting. I admire quilts, but do not make them. Do you do them by hand or do you use a machine?
 
Jamie, It has been a long and lots of trials but thank to you and this site, it made the difference of living and not. I was really in trouble when I came here and so alone. Here I found hope and friends for life. I do hope that everyone here that is having problems that they come here and accept our help with open hands. I also know that there are those who will have a ruffer road than I, because of reasons we did not know before the surgrey was done. We pray that they may find answers and the strenght to travel the road and one day will join us at the recovery party for all of us. Take care my friend and keep us giving us hope and strength. Love Tashia
 
Peaches, I love to quilt and most of it is done by machine, but the finshing is done by hand. I enjoy coming here and getting to know you. Just think with this site we are able to meet people all around the world. What a wonderful time we live. Thank you for dropping by and asking about my quilts. One of these days I will learn how to post pictures so I can share them even more. Take care and do keep coming back and letting us know how you are doing. tashia
 
Hey tashia, you should see my never ending granny blanket I am chrocheting, it is getting so big... Love you my good friend xxx
 
Poppet. I am so happy to hear this, I am in the process of making a queen size quilt that is really different. I hope that it turns out as grourgeus as my mind has emiagane it. I see my spelling is off tonight but that isn't new. We had a cold day today. The wind was so bad it blew a couple of my plants off their stands. They are still on the floor of the patio. My caregiver comes tomorrow and then it will be taken care and prepare it for winter. I think we are going to have a ruff one with cold. We could sure use the rain too. When I woke up this morning and moved my knees for the first time in the morning, they hurt. I am thinking very serious of turning on the heater tonight. It not going to freeze but the apartment is heading toward the 60s. I put a heavy quilt on the bed last night and it felt so good I didn't want to get out of bed today. The mountains has snow so skiing season might be early this year. I am thinking of getting some fall flowers so I can see the colors by looking out the window. Halloween is comeing around the corner. We don't get anyone in the apartment. I wish we did, I love handing out candy for the little ones. Well that all from me for right now. Love Tashia
 
I went for a very long drive yesterday and the hip is a swollen but not bad. Not sore either so that is good. Drove for a couple of hours so my drive to get to the ocean is getting closer. It will feel good to be free again. I still have to watch getting tired. Everyone do take care with the weather changing and don't fall. Tashia
 
Jamie, As the days are shorter I find myself thinking more of a dog. I sure would love to have one. I put it off so I could get healed and now I am doing great. I have looked but the one for me is still is out there. I am trying to clean up and go thru all my things and try to make my life more simple before I get one. To be honest I need one but I just haven't found one. When the day does come MY wish will be granted. God is in charge and he decides when its time. I know it would help me in the Winter with the short days. Take care and thank you my dear friend for being here for me whenever I needed it. You one in a million. Tashia
 
Tashia, I'm thrilled to hear you're still wanting a furry pal to snuggle with. I know you will find just the right dog to give a "forever home" to if you keep looking. Do you search the Petfinder website? That's where we found our last puppy dog. It's at www.petfinder.com.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom