THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

The west is so dry. We need all the rain we can get. My poor flowers are so dry. I really don't know if they will make it thru the summer. Really tired, still don't have a lot of energy after doing someting in the day. Its bedtime so good night to all and all a good night. Tashia
 
tashia Thinking of you and the heat - anything above 85 does me in, especially if humidity is high! We don't that very often in the UK but it is warm at the moment and it does help the joints. Don't go too mad with that new card when you start using it!
Love and hugs
Anne
 
tashia, I will come over and water your flowers for you. I love the heat. Yesterday our heat index was 105 and I will take that over snow and cold any day. Today is a resort weather day and beautiful in the low 80s. I could move somewhere with weather like this!
 
Nannyannie, I have been thinking of you. How is your garden of flowers doing? Mine are really working hard to staying alive with all this heat. the card is now settled down in my purse. It found that it doesn't have a busy life but does get some use every week when shopping for food. All is well escept I had to chance all the places that have autopay what a pain. Now all is well. I am very glad my card company was on the ball and stoped the card so I didn't get used by anyone but me. In the heat I have been sewing a lot. In fact did a lot of sewing today. Finally got a heart done the way I want it. Getting ready for a class, I am really excited about it. I am doing real good if I can keep my patience. I have always been one who doesn't sit still for long so this all is really a challage. How are you doing? I hope you can visit me more often, I love the pictures of your gardens. Take care and enjoy your garden. Love Tashia
 
BarbieJ, I never have been a heat person. When I was a child I spent all the summer swimming or horsebacking. The nights were cold so it was just the days we had to take care of. I don't like it real cold either. In fact I am trying to find a place to move and having a horrible winter is not what I want so that makes it hard to chose a place. I have come to the conculusion that there is always one season that isn't the best and that is winter. I don't like the short light eighter. Trying to grow plants in pots are lot harder than having a garden with a water system. I am feeling better now so I have more energy and wish I had a little piece of land to take care of. The town that I live has a garden that you can join and get a small piece to plant plants. Next summer I might be up to it and see if they have a little lot for me to grown some things. I wish I had a dog and we could walk our dogs together and stop for some tea. Please take care my friend. Tashia
 
Today I came to conclusion that my hip has recovered to the degree I so seldom think of it. The knees are still on my mind. It not saying that I have days that are painful but I do. Now when I talk about pain I am down in the lower numbers. It great. I can bend over and move my hips almost in any way. I had the new hip 13 of September, 2011 so its been some time. I hope to that everyone has pain free days. Take care and remember to have fun. Tasha
 
With it now being Friday, I am getting ready for a busy weekend. I have plans to do things to do and we will see if it all happens. Something is going on with me that is confusing me. I go out and have a blast doing things and when I get home I brake into tears and cry for a while. Then I go down for a nap and sleep usually for 5 hours which is long but I wake up when I am rested. My hip is very good and may be tender but as soon as I move it stops. My knees are my main problem. So am I crying because of letting go of the tension that I have built up since 2006? I know this is a long time but that is how long it took to get my life back. My life feel apart in 2006 with Cancer and as I was getting over with it my knees and hip went and I had to address the problems. Now 7 years later with back of the road that I started a long ago, I feel I am on the right road. Now as I put all this behind me are the tears for happy because I am now free from all that mess? Or am I over doing it? I don't thing so. I am sad about certain things because not all things are perfect. My apartment is getting fixed the way I want it and I am able to do it without being sore. That is so cool. I am finding that my stomach is doing better and can eat almost any food for right now. I find that my strength is coming back not fully because getting on the floor is still a challage and getting up is also. But can last for half a day. So what are the tears for? This is really confusing. Have anyone had this happen to you? Now that it is Weekend I do hope that you all have a good weekend and please do something fun. Tashia
 
Hi there my dear friend tashia, there is still a lot of bottled up grief which is slowly resolving for you hon. I think also the meds you are on can cause the crying and down times.. You have had lots to cope with over the last six years, and it will take time...
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 289
Poppet, I noticed the wonderful colors behind the note. What is the pink? Is it yarn? I love bright colors that why it caught my eyes. I need to chanage my title and that is " Tashia's Hip in in Recovery, WOW!" Poppet can you fix this? Now I need a new Avantar and I will have it made. Need change. Do take care. Every one have a wonderful weekend. Tashia
 
I keep losing my writting on my avatar. I can't seem to pull out the one on the computer. I will try again later. I need a new one. Change is in order. Take care and do have fun this weekend. Tashia
 
Love and big hugs tashia - most of my garden is drought tolerant plants because we like to go away on our boat in the summer (real gardeners would holiday in the winter!). I don't like to think where the roots of my grapevine go (drains? hope not!) as that flourishes in dry weather - it grows around two of the walls. At least it looks as if we have grapes this year, last summer was so bad they had no flesh and even the birds ignored them.
Keep cool and enjoy the sewing!
Anne
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
tashia, I have worked up a new avatar that you might like to go with your new thread title. It is already sized to fit perfectly as I have tested it. On a PC, just right click on the attached picture and "save image as" in your picture files. Then hover your mouse of your user name at the top of the page and from the drop down menu select "Avatar". The click the browse button and find the picture in your files and double click it. Then click "Okay"and you are done.


[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
If it's not what you want, that is perfectly okay with me. You know I just love doing this stuff like you love sewing and quilting (which I could never do).
 
tashia
I will miss gazing at your adorable doggie looking up at me on your avatar. I have become familiar with it. I am happy for you that you have had more and more good days.
 
BarbieJ, I want a new avatar but I am having trouble getting ride of the picture. She brings such joy to my heart. I wanted to put the new dog but I seem to be having trouble in finding her. I know she is out there but just haven't found her yet. After having a big day I am a very tired. I am not sore which is so great but just not feeling well. No dought over did it. I will have to take a easy again tomorrow. This week I have a message so maybe that will help. I need to take my sewing machine in because the tension is off so this must happen this week. Tuesday my new glasses will be I hope so I can start driving at night. I hope. By night I am tired and tender so I will still have to fight that but things are looking up. Instead of eight hours I will start doing 4 then work toward the longer day. My knee is not too hot today so that is excellant. I look forward to the day that you and I are both in recover and have many good days having fun. Take care. Tashia
 
tashia sort of caught up with you! I love your new thread title! It does perfectly reflect your happy outlook. I'm sorry about the crying jags... (((((Tashia)))) here's a nice embroidered little linen hankie that my grandmother gave me, go ahead and blow your nose! :)
It will be so exciting when you do find your new dog-- she will know you right off, and you, of course, will know her!

Almost time for bed here-- I have a whole routing about putting the cats 'to bed", and going for a last walk to loosen up my hip before putting it to bed, and taking my shower, and finally skootching into the bed for prayers and sleep. I'll say one for you! :) G'night!
 
zauberflöte, Thank you for the linen hankie, and the prayer. I hope you have a good night sleep and a wonderful week. Hope that hip takes you to exciting places this week. Take care. Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom