THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Today wasn't too bad. I was tired and I took a long nap but not in pain that is the good part. Was able to go to the sewing store to get what I ordered. It was sure hot today and this is just the begining of the hot streak. Will have to be very careful this next week. I guess the worst part will be Monday and Tuesday so staying indoor will be on the menu. Tomorrow I will go and get the mail and that will no dought be it for doing things. I have to be careful and not let the heat get me depressed and sore from the ac. My house right now is 75 so its doing good so far. I hope all the four legged animals are nice and cool and drink lots of water. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Poppet, It is getting hard to stay cool. I just spent a hour with the tv and looked up other countries temp. How I loved the low weather. As they say when its cold you can keep adding but when its hot you can go just so far. Hee, Hee, Trying to do some sewing latter on today but don't know with this weather. My knees and hip are doing great which is great. Please take care with the heat. Tashia
 
Tashia, I am so glad that every day is a better day for you and you are out and about and getting things done. I remember the days when homes and cars did not have air conditioning. Summer is better than winter, because you can stay cool inside. It has not been hot here. Perfect weather for walking my dog.
 
tashia you are so funny about your credit card being sad... did you remedy that yet? Mine will be happy to help yours feel better:heehee:
Your museum trip sounds fabulous-- zero pain is SO exciting!!! I am very happy for you :) :)

You mentioned four legged friends staying cool-- well I must have the dumbest cat around. It's a black female, 12 yrs old, and when it gets hot like this she prefers to stay OUTside. If it goes up near 100, I have to drag her in-- she's been known to sleep in the sun for hours, panting. Not too good for her I don't think. At least she drinks water!

Thanks for asking about my hip! It's doing very well, but still needs lots of rest, and it doesn't like to sit in the wrong kind of seat for too long. Otherwise, we are coming along slowly and I hope surely :) I should be ready for the stash party, cos I an get up and down and put my feet up when I need to and such. Can't wait!! *wanders off to look at quilt patterns*....
 
zauberflöte, my card is in gave morning. I found out that someone tired to use it so it has been put to rest and a new card has taken it place. It took me many places and I had great fun with it. It gave me miles for flying so it will not be forgotten. When I get the new ones I need to make it feel welcome so lets go shopping. My greens came in today and I think I have the color you are looking for. Bring your favoite colors and of couse chocolate. We can't have a stash party with out Chocolate. And is what is so cool I have gotten my hands of chocolate from Hawaii. WOW it is good. Come to the party in the sewing room in the Social Room. See ya there. Tashia
 
The loss is so overwhelming and worse part I can't go shopping until the new baby arrives. So I forced to stay home or just looking. But I was able to go to the dollar store and get some things for a dollor. The day was really a good day with all the kidding aside. I went to have the yearly memogram then went out of town for lunch. Yes, Yes, Yes WOW!!!!!!!! the driving on the Freeway was great it felt like home. Then I got a call from the sewing store and the stuff was in that I have waited for so long. Then sat and talked because it was too hot to go outside. Then went home and had a long nap. Woke up at 7 in the evening. I found the quilt pattern I was looking for. YES. Now I am finished and now are catching up on this site. Tomarrow is going to be real bad like 115. So will have to be so careful. We are not getting a break until after July 4th. I hope I can hold out. I don't like heat and it doesn't like me. Thank goodness I have a cool place to live. Everyone please stay cool. Tashia
 
This is what Australia looks like now tashia, hehehe!

[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
Poppet, It looks so cool but to be honest the heat is nice to some degree, My bones don't hurt. I'm glad you posted it so when the heat gets me I can come and see it. I spent of the day taking a easy because yesterday really got to me. I started doing my errands and I got light headed and came home. I have stayed in a cool apartment and did some emb. with my new machine. It doing great and so are my hips and knees. Tomorrow is the last day of the heat so I will be very careful. We are having high humity and thats why we are feeling the heat more than usually. I need to get on the schedule with the medicane because I woke up hurting this morning. I still need them right on time which is so hard when I want to drive. Since I won't drive under the influence it is hard to do but I will still keep my driving safe. My cars wants your car to know that driving in the snow can be dangerous. So be careful. Hee Hee Hee. Love Tashia
 
Today is cool. It is only 72 degree and its almost 11o'clock. I guess the heat is gone. But will still have to be careful because it is still warm. A whole week of 100 to 110. My hip did real good. So did my knees. 'Wednesday I was really sick and I really hurt. I don't know what happened it could of been the weather and doing too much. I am really having problem with not over doing it. I am really have a bad time with it. I will keep trying to find balance. this is the challenge I know face. Everyone do take care. And be careful with the weather and having fun. Tashia
 
Its very cool today and for the first time for so long I was able to open my apartment last night and get some fresh air. It felt so good. I didn't do much yesterday and my knees hurt this morning when I got up. I was nice to have a down day, but its sooo boring. Today is surpose to be cool again so shopping I will go. My car needs to go for a run also. Is about time for a refill of medicane. Every time I have to fill it I feel a little sad inside. It reminds me that I still have far to go. Everyone do take care and be careful with all the weather. Tashia :bicycle2:
 
Today was a sleep day. I did do a lot of sewing yesterday getting ready for a class. I did eat a whole bunch of cherries. I love them and the season is about finished. The plants are enjoying the cool nights and look so much better. My knees and hip are doing great which is good because I went thru a whole bunch of sewing. Daydreamed about going to Hawaii. The old me is waiting up. Been so long since dreaming. It so GREAT not to hurt. I know this is yelling but it feels so great not to hurt. Dreamed about that day but didn't know if I would get there. Everyone take care and keep moving toward recover. Take care, Tashia
 
Oh dear, I have such a sad credit card. :boohoo: It hasn't been used yet and its feeling unloved. :giggle: I keep telling it that its time will come. :rotfl: Since I have been taking my pills on schedule I find that I am sleeping a lot. This is not good. I am not getting things done and I am not being around people. I have a class coming up and I need to be awake. Because of this I am staying up too late again. Must get this turned around. I just don't feel like doing anything today. I will go out for dinner so at least I will leave the apartment today. Didn't do anything this weekend but sleep. I did do some sewing but didn't go anywhere. I am still having trouble with balance. I know it will come but sometimes its so frustrating. There are things I need to do. I get caught in fear that I will never be able to get off the pills. I have been taking for so long. My confindence comes and goes. Every time I refill them I feel so sad. With the pills I am pretty much pain free all the time. Which is great please don't get me wrong. Well another month of pills. Take care and do be careful. Tashia
 
I will be glad when the heat is gone but then it means short days. I have found that mine confinece isn't up to par lately. Not sure whats going on. Everyone do take care and make sure your day has some fun. Tashia
 
Hi tashia. I know what you mean about the heat but I may not be getting it as much as you since I am not sure where you are. However, where I live we don't generally need AC too much - don't have it at home. It usually cools down in the evening - nice for sleeping but seems a bit warm yet this evening. :sad: and we need rain!!
 
Back
Top Bottom