NightQuilter
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2012
- Messages
- 2,235
- Age
- 76
- Location
- LA, California
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
SO good to hear from you Tashia on your own thread! Interesting you are feeling the winter in your hips this year - did you not before? I have heard some people with replacements to really respond to changes in the weather.... Hope all else is well and you are back to sewing and quilting.
I just realized that yesterday was my 3 year birthday for my left hip.
Boy does time fly by. The kids want to go somewhere today and have cake and ice cream. 


I was having lots of discomfort in that hip, then I found out that my cancer medication was causing muscle pain and now that it has been corrected, I have hardly any. Life is GREAT for the most part. I am back sewing and still driving a lot. I now also travel by myself because I am able.
Take care and God Bless, Tashia 

God Bless, Tashia P. S. Everyone be safe out there with the heat and the drivers.