• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
United States United States
Hi, Everyone, While I was driving around looking at all the Spring plants and trees I thought about you all. Our Spring is slowly coming but still have lots of days of rain. I know the midwest has been having lots of weather and floods. I am starting to build up my driving time. I am up to 5 hours and still not sore, stiff but still alert. Its so good to get back to life again and having fun. This winter I make lots of scrafs. Now making pruses. Having lots of fun and the kids are having fun seeing places they have never seen. I think this summer I will be able to make the ocean without any problems. For those of you that are still waiting doer raw implants, find something like computer games or something that you can do not using much of the hips or legs. You still do need to move around but not like you use too. You time will come that your life will get back to a active life. I do know that waiting can be very stressful but its so worth it. Remember to check in here and if you have a question come to the sight and ask. I'm sure you will get the answer. However don't forget your doctors for they know your medication and you. God Bless, Tashia

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Tasha's Hip Recovery:wow:
So happy you popped in and so glad to know that you are happy!
Cancer Survivor, Two New Knees, Two New Hips:wowspring:

All the best to you.
Happy Spring :flwrysmile::flwrysmile:

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Just a line to say HI! Been busy with dealing with the heat. Fall is coming and so is the cooler weather. Remember to go slow and take your time. You will get there. God Bless, Tashia

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Hi @tashia
We've had some oppressive heat also and now this dumb hurricane :umm:

Hope all continues to go well with you.:flwrysmile:

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
What a sweet post, tashia.
Thanks for stopping by. It's good to read all is well with you.
Autumn is in the air and it's alright with me. :yay: Hopefully you like it too because we can't stop it, lol.
All the best going forward!
@tashia

Constanze

graduate
Country
Germany Germany
I'm so pleased about your new message. Your messages are always so friendly. Enjoy driving around and seeing family and friends.
We also had a long hot & dry summer in Germany: Oftern about 40°C, that's approx. 104°F. I constantly had to water my summer flowers - gladiola etc. - otherwise they would have died. Now it's cooler. I actually like summer wheather but I understand that some people found this too hot. Best wishes from Constanze

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Hi, Everyone, I pray that all is well in your world. I know that there are fires in California. and lots of rain and snow elsewhere. Please stay safe God Bless! Tashia

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
:hi:
Wishing you peace, love and happiness!
Thanks for your well wishes to all.
@tashia

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Hi, Everyone, The winter is coming and the snow and ice. I hope that all is well and those of you that are waiting for a new knee or hip can use this site for lots of news and make friends while you wait for the big day. I found waiting the hardest of all. I wanted it over with and be on the mend so I could get back to moving around and driving without any problems. Mission done. Driving a lot and enjoying a pain free life. All is well. God Bless, Tashia

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for stopping by. It's always nice to hear of other members doing well years after their surgeries, even if we're not familiar with one another. :)
All the best, always!
@tashia

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Lakegirl62
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom