tashia
alpha
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2011
- Messages
- 6,148
- Age
- 80
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi, Everyone, Its good to be back and see whats up. All is pretty well now that I am over a cold that seemed to want to stay forever. For those who are waiting for the new joints, I found it so rewarding and so worth it but it is work and so trying. Everyone do have fun and take care. Tashia


. So sweet of you to post in this forum from time to time. I hope you are in good health and had a happy Thanksgiving. I'm also an old member. My hip replacement was in 2015 and I still read in this forum. I wish you and your family many good years to come. Love from Constanze
Tis the season...and soon you will be five years from left THR.