THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Fabulous news Tashia...so pleased that you are back enjoying life! Keep up the good work..love Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Dearest friend @tashia - how wonderful to read that you are finally enjoying life - I can sense the joy in your post.

Way to go girlfriend! xx
 
Well I am back and even doing better. I love to drive and can for some time now. I find that I don't even think of my hips at all. Its so great to be alive and living. God Bless! For those who are just starting the journey remember its a slow one but I found it was so worth it. Tashia
 
Great to hear about your success in getting you life back, it has been a long road.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tashia, so wonderful to hear you are having such fun! And with two forgotten hips, too. May your joyous travels take you beautiful places :) :) :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
@Poppet, Yes I am driving every chance I get. The other day I drove for about 4 hours. Had a BLAST!!!!
Love my car that is getting 45 miles to a gallon. WOW!!!! I do hope that all is well with you. Getting ready to go to camp. Take care and God Bless!!!! Tashia

Fantastic to read of your success Tashia!! It was a long journey for you but great that you are out there and enjoying life again. So pleased for you.
 
Hi @tashia , I read your story and followed it up with interest. I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself now. Have fun with the sewing. Not many people find the time to enjoy that hobby. And I like the way you are so friendly and cheer others up in Bonesmart and pray for them.

I had left hip replacement on 20 April and was lucky to stop the painkillers relatively soon. I'm pain-free now.

It's also very good you can drive everywhere and get out. I'm in Germany and while many Germans also have to drive to communte to work, some things are within walking or "cycling" distance. But I understand driving is vital in countries like the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand - because of the long distances. May you continue to enjoy your life - you mastered so many challenges. Good luck - Constsansze
 
WOW! I haven't been for some time and its so great to come back and hear from friends that had great sucess and those I don't know. I wish us all GREAT Success and many years of being pain free and being able to live life to the fullest with out new knees and hips. God Bless!!!! Tashia
 
It so nice to come here and not in pain but enjoying life to the fullest. Love my dear friend. Tashia
 
Good morning ladies! Well, it is 9.40 am here and the sun is shining - given that @tashia and Poppet are on different continents, heaven only knows what time they have! Lovely to hear from old friends on Bonesmart, I dip in and out but life gets so busy when you are able to get about. I'm just off shopping now, the fridge is empty again. Strawberries are in season now here and cherries won't be long. Rhubarb is just finishing (and I'm not starting all that again but it does make you "regular"!)
Love and hugs whizzing all round the world from Anne
 
Hi, Everyone, I just stop by to say HI. Been very busy doing my thing. Got to take my car in for service and then I will be on the rode again. Its so good to see that everyone is doing what they need to do. I know getting new joints are a long precess and takes time but its so worth it. I also know that some of you have a harder time than others but do remember forward is the way to go. Take care and God Bless! Tashia
 
Well done Tashia. Keep pushing those boundaries. Just thought you and Poppet would like to see my new wheels... Yes I know its only been 2 years.

[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
@tashia I was just wondering how you were doing! Thanks for checking in. I am so happy you are finally able to get on with living. Well done!

@AussieMike - it's be awhile. Great to see you here - nice wheels! Don't be a stranger!
 
@Jaycey, I am great! Good to hear from you. @AussieMike, Wow I bet that is fun to drive!! I hope that everyone is doing ok. I know that going thru this is ruff but the outcome is GREAT! Take care and go slow. Tashia
 
I thought I would report that all the kids and I had a quiet celebration of the 1st hip replacement birthday. The hip is doing great and so glad had it done. My hip is now 4 years old now and looking forward to many more. All the replacements are doing great. Went to a sewing retreat and had a blast. I know waiting for a replacement is hard and painful but I think it was so worth it! Hang in there and remember to go slow after its done and you get the new hip or knee. Take care and God Bless! Tashia
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom