TKR Tabbycat's Recovery<

Tabbycat so good to read you are improving. Some days are harder than others but so long has the good outweigh the bad, it's going in the right direction. Have a great day! :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tabbycat's Recovery<
I hope all my BoneSmartie friends across the pond have a good day today. Thinking of you all!
Love, Tabby xxx
 
Tabby, you are amazing to me - always thinking of others. It's 8 a.m. in Michigan, and I'm out on my deck on a beautiful morning enjoying the beginning of a beautiful 4th of July. My poor dog Amos had a rough night, due to the sound of firecrackers and fireworks going on until 3 a.m. We're both enjoying the peaceful quiet right now!

You haven't mentioned lately how you're doing - my fingers are crossed that it's going more smoothly for you!
 
@Happydale
I'm still taking the Cocodamol which makes me dopey, but I'm in a lot less pain now. I reduced to three times a day instead of four. Constipation is a problem with it but after trying Cutrucel, prunes, more water, Andrews liver salts, Lactulose, and Movicol to no avail, I've discovered that Oxy Clenz (Magnesium Oxide) works a treat. So, welcome back to the poop fairy :chuckmarch: I'm also sleeping much better most nights.
I don't have physiotherapy until Friday, but I'm hoping my extension has improved a little bit. I need to strengthen my quad muscles to help my knee feel more stable, but I know that will happen in time. I'm trying not to stress about it.
I've just realised this is my 500th post, happy it's to you! Clara beat me to it though!
Love, Tabby xxx
 
  • Funny
Reactions: Suz
Thanks @Tabbycat! I hope you're enjoying the day in the beautiful valleys of south Wales! I miss Wales terribly and would move back in a heartbeat!!
 
So glad you seem to be on the upswing @Tabbycat :)

I find it quite amusing to see all the Happy Independence Day wishes from our UK pals. When the reason for this holiday is celebrating our revolt and eventual victory of independence from the tyrannical rule of your King George III. Enemies CAN become friends

<3
 
Thank you so much Tabbycat. You truly are a friend to everyone. I'm so glad that you are on the up and up! Your sweet spirit is a blessing to all you are so blessed to know you through site!
 
@Tabbycat that's great that you are doing better.

Haha, you are funny, I got 500 before you, this is the only race I'll be able to win in a long time...to tell you the truth I don't even pay attention to those numbers.

Have a beautiful day Tabby :curtsey:

By the way, beautiful picture!!!
 
Loved the picture! Some day I'd like to visit your fair country. Have a good day.
 
Wow, 500 posts, and almost all of them were "spent" on cheering others on. Thank you for all the words of encouragement. I love seeing your beautiful photograph. I can just envision you being able to walk around painlessly and joyously in the lovely hills and valleys. What an inspiring incentive for you.

I've been reading and learning about the quad muscles - something I've never paid any attention to. I now understand a bit more how important it is to keep them strong. For example, one article talked about the relationship between quad weakness and falls among nursing home residents. I'm trying to strengthen the quad on my "good" leg, so it will be up to the tasks I'm putting it through. We are all learning a lot about the human body, and our own bodies specifically. I'm glad you now know how to encourage permanent residence for your own personal poop fairy!
 
@tjcteacher
Thanks! Yes, Wales does look like this, not the industrial areas obviously but places like the Brecon Beacons are wild and beautiful. You don't have to travel far to be in lovely countryside. And just to the East of Wales we have the beautiful Wye Valley.
 
It looks and sounds like a place I'd love to visit.

How are you today?
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom