TKR Suz's Recovery Journey

I also canceled my MUA the day before I suppose to have it....so glad I did!! My ROM is now 113 and still improving. THANKS to Bonesmart for encouraging me to rethink the MUA!.
I believe an MUA can be an effective procedure when time hasn't presented enough healing and adhesions become apart of the equation. But giving our knees 'time' to heal is more natural approach! And assuming adhesions are present so early in the healing process isn't evidence enough for me! Thank You for sharing that @Majella!
 
I thought the same thing Suzie. It is a relief to have those things gone. Hope your doing well in your recovery
 
Fantastic update, you are an inspiration to us all, you contribute so much to this site and are very appreciated :loveshwr:
Love, Tabby xxx
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: Suz
@Suz I've seen you posts in other threads so I believe you are doing well, just wanted to say hello!!:curtsey:
 
HaHa Clara-! Yes, I'm the chatty one in everyone else's threads- LOL! I'm doing swell, Thank You!

[Bonesmart.org] Suz's Recovery Journey
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Suz, you are a friend to all of us and we love reading your uplifting posts on so many other threads. I pray you continue to improve every day! Love you!
 
SUZ! I think our chatting helps recovery. To know that there are others feeling the same way is very helpful. When encouragement is given and friendships are formed it's as important as the medical side of this journey. No we can't compare our recoveries since each is different but we do have many similarities!
 
I so agree with you T-!! It would have been such a lonely recovery period in those early weeks without our beloved forum here. So glad Josephine and others created this wonderful place for us to come for comfort, support and on occasion- FUN-!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No one else understands us the way other tkr patients do! We can try an explain it, but you have to experience it to understand. That's why this site is such a blessing!
 
I was on my own for three months after my TKR. It was one of the worse times of my life. I had a terrible OS and his staff was too. Add to the fact that my knee was a mess and bad PT and I was soooo very happy I stumbled upon this forum.
 
I was soooo very happy I stumbled upon this forum.

I'm sure you are Marian! ME TOO! Funny, I received SO MUCH more 'accurate' support from BoneSmart than I did locally! Should I ever have my left knee replaced I'm confident all I need is my laptop and an internet connection- lol!
 
I would go into withdrawals if I couldn't come on here every day!
 
  • Funny
Reactions: Suz
Hi @Suz just wanted to say hi on your thread and wish you well. You've been so supportive of me and I want to thank you.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom