Well new issues have come up.
Since I cannot bend at the waist, have severe lower back pain, pain and numbness and tingling down legs, also found out I have a right drop foot. Have been seen by pain mgmt Drs who said there is nothing more he can do but he recommended surgery. Saw top neurosurgeon, who incidentally followed in her father's footsteps (he did my dad's surgery) for spinal stenosis and few other issues which I went blank from after seeing surgeon. So more scans MRIs and X-rays to see what to do.
I feel that all the pain Drs do is a temp band aid fix and if I don't feel anything I will probably do more damage. I was wondering if a drop foot could be the result of the 2 hip surgeries I had?
Thanks for always letting me vent
Susanne
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®