Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong

Tut I'm not only one wanting to hear you have many friends here, oh BTW I would have helped old lady too. One chap in hospital kept getting up and saying OK I'm off home. We did a walk to nurses station I asked nurse if buses had stopped she realised and said oh last one has gone and we took chap back. He also thought I was on crutches as I had been shot.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
You just can't make these things up. What I was so hysterical about was those darn booties. If you could just picture the sight. Superwoman to the rescue gets assaulted by her leg pumps. Had to be there
Loving my new ice pack that they actually gave me with extra gel inserts. I must be nuts. I'll probably get charged $100 for them. Then again who cares bank acct frozen
Back to some passive exercises
❤️❤️❤️
[Bonesmart.org] Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong
[Bonesmart.org] Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong
 
Congratulations on your surgery but oh wow, what an ordeal with the account. I had my Debit card cloned once and the greedy lot had a feast on it, new alloy wheels for their car etc. Luckily got a refund off the bank. I think the fraudsters were caught through tracing the alloy wheels that were sold. The meals were bought in an area I wouldn't set foot in!!!

I'll keep this short for now. Your meds and everything may still affect you. I am so sorry that this happened to you especially when you were so kind to the little lady ((((big hugs))) xxxx
 
Day 3 home. Woke up at 7:30 am and couldn't move my arm. So stiff and painful that all I could do was cry. Put on more ice packs took a pill went back to sleep. Had the closing for my moms apt had fight with brother threw a grilled cheese sandwich at him and walked out of restaurant. Long story short was told i couldn't take my moms antique tea cart which my friend drove 40 miles to pick up and hold for me. He knew since May I was taking it and then had the gaul to charge me for it. Some family huh!!
Also spent 2 hrs in bank and 3 hrs at police pct. to file a forgery report of my stolen checks the officer couldn't get thru his head that i don't keep a daily registrar of writing down checks.
So that was my day
My knee is still killing me when I walk still waiting for Drs call back. I keep icing. It's either STRESS!! Or did something during my cleaning and purging week
Wishing you all a calm and peaceful night/day
Me in taking it 1 day at a time
Just feel so isolated with no relief in sight
Again thanks for listening to my crazy rants
All tucked in with ice packs just can't move
Night all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sleep well



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Oh Susanne

You're going through too much physically and emotionally right now. You need to be focusing on your recovery and deal with external stresses when you are well enough. Stress can tighten all muscles, through tension at a given situation, it has the most negative effect on the body.

I know that it is easy for me to sit here and say this but you must get yourself well and strong so that you're able to deal with the emotionally charged situation, that you are in. It must have been heartbreaking enough, closing the apt, without added family problems.

I'm going to pm you shortly xx

Biggest hugs
Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Hope things get better for you... Seems you been through a lot. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I know. Trying so hard to just relax and ice. My body says STAY. but my head is at 78 speed
Just can't sit still. Feel I have so much to do and the funny thing I've got nothing to do but lay, watch tv, go on iPad, iPhone , kindle, lap top and play endless and mindless games of solitaire which takes so much out of me using the pen thingy not even my own fingers
One interesting fact about shoulder replacement is you shouldn't lift anything heavier than a paper plate. Guess you all could probably guess what direction my head is thinking ....how many straws do I need to put in vodka bottle!! Just kidding. Thankfully pill bottle is light weight
Now on shopping spree for daughters birthday gift. She wants a camera so thinking of re gifting her one of mine I'll just put in pretty box!

Seeing surgeon tomorrow bc my knee really hurting bad. I feel I should go in with a fife and drum, arm in sling walking with cane. What a mess
Hope everyone is feeling as good as possible

Will report tomorrow on my knee progress. Just hope I didn't do anything to injure myself

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Aww, so sorry to read about all your troubles! Really, the things that happen to you!! I honestly don't know how you're deLing with all of the pain, the bank account and family all at once! I think you might want to really consider your straw idea....wouldn't blame you a bit!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Oh girl. Been thinking of you. I am sorry your having troubles. I wish you the best. Hope soon you can get a break and some rest soon. Xxxx




FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Lastly I just want to say that my surgeon who is the chief at joint disease in NYC did not remove my rotator cuff in either surgeries
From my understanding my friend who just had her rotator cuff surgery had a much harder time re cooperating. She had to have a cast molded to her body this really strange contraption and was in such terrible pain. Keeping the rotator cuff makes a world of difference. After my surgeons appointment next Monday I will be able to start more intense PT
Back to my boys again won't they be surprised to see me back so soon!!!
And then I will probably eat my words with the pain!!!!‼️
❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Good grief, please Susanne never mind about planning how soon you will get back to work just concentrate on healing. Sorry to be abrupt but you have already been thru so much .

Legin THR Sep 14
 
(minority opinion) I think that looking forwards is helpful when the present is so difficult. Susanne, I have all respect for a person who does your job with physical issues going on. Preschool, especially special ed. preschool, is a really demanding job, mentally, emotionally, and physically. But I bet it's still more pleasant to think about going back to it than the pain of the moment!
 
Susanne--so sorry for all your problems!! I was told two years ago that I needed a shoulder replacement, but so far I still have the original model--how be it--I did get it all cleaned out back in November. While doing better than before, I did overdo my PT and actually set my recovery back to the point that it hurt worse than pre-surgery until my OS sent my to a manual therapist that has worked wonders. I agree with what others are saying about all the stress in your life is coming out as pain in your body. Just veg out as much as possible--try to find some FUN games to play on the internet and tell that brother of yours and anyone else that annoys you, where to get off! :yes!:
 
Hi all, just a mini update. Going to surgeon today to take off these bandages. Hoping the throbbing will go away
Will post later after appt.
So far so good. Just taking new mixture of Advil ( for knee inflammation ) and Tylenol for pain taking 1 hr apart. Trying not to get too hooked on oxi but if needed will take a 5mg oxi at night for the throbbing sometimes pain in shoulder
❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Back from surgeon. 2 stitches removed the rest are inside and will dissolve. My shoulder joints are now a perfect matching pair
Still some throbbing and have to be in a sling for another 4 weeks. No heavy lifting etc. I asked him if that included pots and cooking. He said absolutely. Also wasn't too happy when I asked about driving. Not recommended if in sling
I'm able to raise my left arm with the help of the right one 120 degrees
Have to do home exercises 3x day until next Drs appt in 4 weeks. After that will begin PT.
Feel good everyone
❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Back
Top Bottom