Guest viewing is limited

Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong

Ads for car dealerships mortgage rates healthy eating joint meds to name a few
All within my posting
Would you like me to send you the ads
Am I the only one seeing these?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Here are sone


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Here are sone


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170917_fd9c6a91f2b951cab83679b012dbe575.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are ads generated by Tapatalk. You aren't the only one seeing them. We're checking to see why they are suddenly appearing.

Like Jo, I'm not sure what you mean by the comment that you have three names....can you tell us a bit more about this problem?
 
Five replacements and going strong
And. Hooray I'm 2 years out



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
What's tap talk???


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Tapatalk is an app that allows users of forums to access their forums in an format designed for smart phones, tablets, etc.
BoneSmart is only one of many forums available on Tapatalk.
 
It appears you are using Tapatalk, I clicked on the link at the bottom your post number 263.
 
On my phone or tab I just use bonesmart.org. It works fine for me.
 
Got it. Now using safari to Log in
To all of those who are celebrating
La Shana Tova. Happy and Healthy New Yesr
 
Hello my friends. It’s been awhile so I’ll quickly fill you in. My PRP done on my rt knee is feeling great
Because I’m so lopsided my back is such a mess and I keep falling ( of course I think it’s a brain tumor) went back to ny old neuro who said I just don’t pay attention to where im going. Duh!!! Add is the issue I’m all over the place I’ve bee having epidurals from pain mgmt dr more often than most. Helps for 2 months and then I can’t straighten up. Back to neuro surgeon with my tail between my legs my MRI and disc. Really can’t live like this much longer
But on a happier note off for a week and just wanted to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS
Love and peace
Susanne

[Bonesmart.org] Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong
[Bonesmart.org] Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong


[Bonesmart.org] Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong
 
Merry Christmas to You and all BoneSmart friends!

So glad to hear your PRP on knee is still helping! I had one done on my back as a kind of whim after reading your posts. My pain management doctor suggested it as he feels my back pain is from "greater troncanteric pain syndrome" (fancy name for expanded version of bursitis?). It seemed to work really well, too! Got it in June and by September October I was forgetting about back pain enough to run a little here and there. Unfortunately, also felt good enough to go trick or treating with grandchildren and started a quick downhill slide which increased with holiday shopping. Oh well.... replaced shoulder is fantastic! Other shoulder not so much but ..... usable
 
Merry Christmas, Susanne!
:merry christmas: :treestar: :kitty chris: :kittychris:
 
Hi Susanne,

I'm so sorry you've been through so many bad joints. Me too....both knees will have to be replaced and my jaw too! That one really has me scared since the surgery isn't very common and the results are mixed. I too have been told it's just osteoarthritis. Hard to believe it can hit so many joints as I have it in my spine and also in shoulders but not too bad yet. Nobody, reaching back a few generations has this so I guess I'm the first in the family line. I am grateful that I really had 46 good years. My knees went bad at 30 but didn't really start hurting everyday until I hit 46. Even my jaw has been good, never giving it a second thought until about 2 months ago. I wanted to die when the oral surgeon did full xrays and told me "you have moderate arthritis in both jaws". I cried all the way home. I can't sleep as I'm so worried with what's to come. I still have 8yrs left of work before I can early retire. Anyway I'm just ranting now but I was surprised to see that you too have had multiple joints destruct and the diagnosis was osteo and not rheumatory. In a way rheumatory has better drugs aimed at slowing the progression but I know their plight is a struggle. Hope your shoulder is behaving. Oh yes, I'm a Kansas City native. Not sure if you're watching the World Series or if you're a Yankee fan. Take care.
Hi Dord6712
I came across your thread yesterday and noted it dates from 2015. Did you find a surgeon who would do your knee replacements?
Dassaf
 
@Dassaf
Hello and welcome to the forum. The member you're tagging has not been on BoneSmart in almost nine years so it's doubtful she will respond.

I'd like to share some membership information and hope you'll consider starting a thread of your own and sharing what brings you to BoneSmart. Here is a link -> Become an Insider
Please join us!
 
Back
Top Bottom