Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong

Oh good luck Susanne. It's normal to be nervous. I hope all goes well for you. Just going over my thread to update. Take care and biggest hugs and good luck wishes

Love Ann xxx
 
Hiya. Hopes your ok. Glad injections going good. It's ok to be nervous. It will all work out in the end. Thinking and praying for you. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi everyone. Just an update. Since cleaning and moving things out of my moms apt my knee has been killing me. I've been icing and laying on my wedge. Thankfully I didn't throw it away. So all the decluttering of my apt (6 huge garbage bags full) back to square one of hoarding my moms stuff
Just feel like I need to keep all her personal and favorite things. Which unfortunately she had way too much of. Apt sold closing on Monday Next up Florida apt which she's had since 1970. I hope my knee makes it
Well, tomorrow is my shoulder replacement. I figured while I'm under I'll ask the chief to check my knee so it shouldn't be a total waste
Will keep in touch.
Love and healing to all
Susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
What a lot to manage. Hoping all goes well with the shoulder. I'm anxious to hear how your recovery is, because it seems to me shoulders are almost tougher than knees, but I'd like to hear from someone actually experiencing it.
 
@PolarBear60 This will be my second shoulder replacement. Nothing compares to the knee NOTHING!!
Since there's no weight baring it's all in the pt exercise
My first one was experimental kept the rotator cuff in tact. Hoping for sane procedure again. Trust dr implicitly so what' ever he does I'm in
Will keep you all posted and updated
Thanks
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hoping everything goes well with your shoulder! Thinking of you, my friend!! I know only to well how hard it is cleaning out a parents' home! Just gone through it myself. Fortunately only one home for me, though. Hope you're not planning to go go Florida until that shoulder is healed!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Hope all went well. Wow from hip to knee. Know shoulder hope all goes well. You been through a lot. My prayers is with you. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hello Susanne

I hope all has gone ok? Look forward to hearing from you soon xxxx ((((hugs)))) xxxxx :angel::flwrysmile: Hope Kitty doesn't sulk too much!!!:kitty::yellowcat:
 
Hey Susan. Hope all is well with you. We all here awaiting to hear from you. Xxxxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Lost my whole story. Im Fine. Will post tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Omg after you have come out of a major operation it must be so infuriating. Post when you feel OK, we are here for you. Healing thoughts sent across the pond.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi my dear friends. I will try and write this without any typos so I dont delete anything again
Surgery went well. Now I have matching pair of shoulder scars. But not too bad just constant throbbing. Nothing like hip or knee.
Stayed in hospital for 2 days with in that period of time I managed to fix my AC in a different room. Was like a sauna but a beautiful view of Empire State Building
Started my passive exercises right away although they put tape on so tight I couldn't move arm up. So far that's day 1. Day 2 my CNA who was a doll tells me about her autistic 21 yr old son who she's trying to place in a residential setting. Me and my big mouth say leave me your number I'll see what I. can do. She then comes back with a huge photo album if her and her son Why me??, this is all in a nerve block and morphing pump talking
Day 2 evening. Couldn't sleep night before. Finally fell asleep at around 9:30 when I hear a little voice calling miss can y help me. Now I go into my nurse mode try to get out of bed to help her but forgot I have the pumps on ankles. No injuries I managed to get them off. This poor beautiful elderly lady was in the ER at a diff hospital since 12 and was starving. So put in my chefs hat found her sandwich cookies yogurt juice crackers etc. she was so grateful. Also the nurse who looked around 12 was no where to be seen. I said she needs ice and she's all squished up to fix her position. Then sat with her and chatted for an hr of course no clue what we talked about. Felt so bad no family and she kept thanking me for helping her
Ok now me. Shoulder throbbing so all I do is ice and do some exercises. Arm in sling. I had a nerve block that reached across my neck and must have hit vocal cords so lucky for others I couldn't talk too much. Came home fri and slept all day
Now for the best part. I get a call from a bank. Mind you not mine another bank my cking acct hacked for $5000 why me. So after hospital with glarey eyes went to bank and cops came over to make report.
I give up just can't get a break!!!
Knee hurting so I've become a cocoon of ice packs
And this is just day 4. It can only get better
Thanks all for your concern
I'm sorry I didn't write sooner but my first story was much funnier than this one. Guess you had to be there
Hope everyone feels good. Guess I need to add another replacement to my list
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Omg I hope you can get the money back. So much for resting. Oh BTW I'm locking your hat cupboard.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin. Wasn't it worth the wait for this ridiculous story?? Only me ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom