Stiff knee NC
Insider
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2019
- Messages
- 316
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
I’ll get bad pain behind my kneecap and not be able to bend my knee...I’m taking a break from the gym for 2 more weeks and then will get on the bike like you did. I just heard tonight that a “recumbent” bike is easier on the knees...not sure my gym has that kind tho. Been battling the blues...this is NOT the time of year to be resting in a recliner for hours each day! Hang in there and have a good week!


United States
PortugalMy PT suggested I bought a mini static peddler ( also known as under the desk cycle) it small so can be easily stowed away and you can use it whilst sitting on the sofa watching TV, or in a high back chair reading or even sitting at a desk working - mine is a simple and works really well I'm using it on the lowest setting and at the moment just 10 minutes twice a day.I just heard tonight that a “recumbent” bike is easier on the knees...not sure my gym has that kind tho
United States
United States
United States
United States
Portugal
Portugal
United States

United States
Portugal
United States