Sonja so glad you are getting around better with all you have gone through. Your positive attitude has really worked well for you and I am sure it is not easy staying positive. Best of Luck for you in continuing your recovery.


Don't worry! I did get down and (even a bit depressed) for a short while! But God sees me through whatever I face so as long as I remember "As long as God is my Pilot, Life's a Dance!"A tough mountain to climb, Sonja! But I'm glad you're on the other side. Keep fighting!


United States


Oh, Sonja, I would have failed that, because I would have said "foot". LOLAt the end she handed me a simple crossword puzzle and asked me 1. What is bottom of your leg called? I quickly said tibia, then fibula. She said no, easy 4 letters; and pointed to her leg. The answer, of course was calf!

United StatesWell, since she pointed directly to her calf....LOL[emoji4]Oh, Sonja, I would have failed that, because I would have said "foot". LOL![]()


United StatesSadly, no. It has decided that I don't have enough excitement in my life so the heart is going in and out of A fib. It decided to go in when I was with my PT and her student; I think just to let Steph have the experience of having a client in A fib.I'm glad things are looking up again, Sonja. Is your heart behaving again, too?



United States