Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Dearest Sonja,
Could the "WARRIORS" & I borrow those ropes ? I do need to keep them interested :rofsign: All kidding aside,
You are a honest to goodness inspiration :bow: :bow: We are all so proud of you !!!!!
Don't forget to send us a video of your Graduation.....
Keep on keeping on, My Dear :dancy:
Love Ya,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
Beautiful Peonies for you. Saturday they were all small buds like the one at the front.
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    Peonies small file.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 185
Just copy the url and dump it in your post. The system does the rest!
 
Well, I had quite an adventure today! I was driving back from my Mom's to our house. I was singing with the radio, cruise control set at 75, our speed on most highways, when I noticed flashing lights coming from behind! Well, I have always been one to stop on the side of the road for emergency vehicles and I thought the police would fly by me! :yikes:

Well, no, I was the one they were after! The DPS pulled up looked inside of my Armada and asked for my driver's license! I was flabbergasted, and it must have shown on my face. He said "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I told him I didn't. He said I was going 75 in a construction zone w workers present! You were supposed to slow down to 65. I looked around at all the orange cones that had started miles before, the guy in the dirt mover, and then looked at him with an "I had no idea look!" :shrug: :doh: He came back, told me to watch for construction zones, I told him how sorry I was :angel: , and away I went! :happydance:
 
Now I see how you get so much done in one day! Our speed limits are 55/65 and 45 in construction zones in New York State! Rest assured, you make me laugh - thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Congratulations Sonja
Great to hear your hard work is paying off!
It is such an inspiration to hear how you handle the ups and downs.

Please keep posting!!



Happy healing!
Kathy

Left TKR Oct 15, 2013
Right TKR Scheduled for Dec 17, 2013

Background:
Diagnosed bilateral bone on bone and OA knees Oct, 2012
Implanted intrathecal pain pump. 2008
4-6 additional herniated disks (lumbar and thoracic), 2004-now
Replacement damaged neck disks (c3-c5) 2004
 
In TX if the speed limit were 55/65 we would never get anywhere! ;0)

It is a real killer for us when we cross into New Mexico, Oklahoma, or any of our neighboring states! Then I guess I would have to give a look of concern and say "You mean I'm NOT in TX anymore?!" :rotfl:

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Ropes? No, sorry they are at Felice's even though she offered to let Abby have them. I wouldn't take them! :heehee:
 
Well, I started PT at Mission Fitness and I must say that they have their act together! I am towards the END of therapy, and PT and Abby are helping me strengthen the hamstrings, VMO and Sylvia taught me how to work on the scar to get rid of adhesions! :happydance:
 
'Tis all good Sonja. My PT showed me at the beginning how to gently work the scar to prevent adhesions. Plus it just feels good to massage that area.
 
Back
Top Bottom